Taken Decisions

-I want you to do something for me. - He says.

-O-okay. What is it? - Alex asks.

-I need you to search for all the black vans of this country. I don't care if you take all night long doing it. Evelyn, search from digitals in that room. I want to know who was there and took Y/n away. And Carl, I need a new gun and better knives. - Johnny says.

-Hm... but Johnny, boss said we should look for the diamonds. - Alex says.

-It's an order. And don't say anything to him. - He pauses. - I want her back. - Johnny says and Alex grins.

-Yes, sir! - Alex says and starts to type. Taking the room's telephone, he calls the reception.

-Reception. How can I help you? - A woman says.

-I broke the bathroom's mirror. - Johnny says calmly.

-Uhm... okay... - The woman says.

            The night comes and Johnny takes his shower. Laying on the bed, Johnny feels the silence of the room. He looks at the side, where you used to sleep. He sighs deeply thinking that the reason you are not there sleeping peacefully is his fault.

-I should not have let her go alone. It was clearly a trap. - He says covering his eyes with his arms. - I'm so stupid... Sorry, Y/n. If I could, I would change places with you. - He says worried.

            The concern about you is fighting his sleep. He can't close his eyes without thinking on everything that you might be passing through right now. After 2 hours, he finally gets to sleep.
            The night passes by and the day comes. For the first time, Johnny wakes up early, jumping from the bed. He has a lot of things to do. Search for the diamonds, watch the Johnsons closely and, the one his boss doesn't know, search for you. The last one is the most important for him, of course.

-Team, are you there? - He asks putting his watch and fixing his hair. He misses the image of you checking yourself in front of the mirror. Johnny always found it funny, because, in his eyes, you were always perfect.

-Yes, we are here, Johnny. - Alex answers and yawns.

-Did you not drink your shots of coffee this morning, Alex? - Johnny asks.

-Yes, I did, but we stayed all night long awaken and searching for more information about where Y/n is. - Alex says. Even though he is just your workmate, you two built a friendship too and Alex also wants to rescue you.

-Good. Did you find something? - Johnny asks anxious.

-Yes! - Evelyn answers. - We searched for the vans and digitals. We found out that one of the men is wanted by the police and they saw this man in a van passing by the toll, going toward a small village.

-Great! Let's keep searching, guys. - Johnny says and everybody agrees.

            After talking to the team, Johnny goes to the breakfast area. All he wanted right now is to run aimlessly searching for you, but it's useless right now. The best thing to do is trust the team and try to not get scolded by the boss. If he finds out that Johnny is telling the team to search for you instead of the diamonds, it's going to turn into a serious thing.
            Walking to the lobby, Johnny meets Dylan and Kate. He sighs deeply already knowing what's about to come.

-Johnny! My friend! - Dylan says giving him a hug and some taps on the back.

-Hi, bro. - Johnny says trying to look happy and not worried about everything.

-Hi, Johnny. - Kate says. She looks around, searching for something. - Uhm... Where's my sis? - She asks looking at Johnny.

-Oh, Y/n is in our room. She is not feeling well this morning. I let her sleep some more and came to grab something for her. - Johnny says.