Real Life

-I'm thinking the same thing. – Another girl says holding his arm.

-You know, I heard about a party today... Do you know something about that? – He asks.

-Oh, yes. We all have our tickets. – The girls raise a red card which were next to them on the table. – Will you be with us tonight, pretty boy? – A girl says caressing his hair.

-Yeah, of course I will. I'm gonna get my ticket too. – He says smiling with a sexy gaze.

            Meanwhile, you are with that guy at the bar. Your spot Johnny and see he is on a table surrounded by girls. "I hope he is trying to get his tickets and not flirting around." You think. You stand up to go to him.

-Oh, princess, are you leaving already? – The man says, but you are already finding him disgusting.

-Yeah, baby. I got to meet my friends. But I will meet you tonight, right? – You wink at him. It was kind of easy for you to get your ticket. All these kinds of man want is a pretty girl who makes their ego get bigger.

-Of course, but I thought you would stay a little bit with me... Or maybe, you know, somewhere else if you want to... - He says touching your waist. "Good... now he's gonna chase me around." You think.

            Johnny on the other side of the pool notices you are having some trouble to leave the guy. He stands up to try to look better at you.

-Are you already leaving, honey? – The girl says pulling his arm.

-Sorry. I have to meet my friends. But I see you at the party today. – Johnny says already leaving before the girls could protest more. He walks towards you.

-Uhm... I really have to go now, so... - You are trying to get rid of the man who is not letting you go.

–Hi, my love. – Johnny appears and greets you. The man looks up seeing Johnny and makes a confused face. ''Oh, he is here. Thank God.'' You think. You get closer to him, put your hand behind his neck and quickly give him a peck on the lips. Johnny freezes for a second looking at you.

–Did you meet new people? – You ask him. The guy now is thinking "who is this guy who kissed my girl?" You turn to him. – Sorry. We are kinda late to meet our friends. But I see you another time.

-But... - You weren't even there anymore. You walk a little fast to get out of there. Johnny is a little confused. You were so dramatic about the cheek kiss and now you kissed him on the lips?

-Did you get it? – You ask him.

-Yes. And You? – You say.

-Yeah. He gave it to me. - You say.

-He gave it? I had to steal it. – He says raising the card. You giggle. – So that's what you meant when you said you would use your skills. – He says and you shrug. – And that kiss... What was that for? – He asks looking at you.

-He would not let me alone, so I kissed you. It's faster and easier. – You say. – Why? Was it too much?

-No. I mean, you can kiss me whenever you need to. – He says and you look at him. You giggle finding it funny.

-Thank you for your services, Agent Johnny. – You joke and he grins. - So, as we have a party today... I have to go shopping! - You say putting your hands in the air. Johnny chuckles.

-You are loving this, aren't you? - He asks as you walk slowly through the hall. You walk in front of him excited and Johnny follows you.

-Oh, I really am. - You turn around to face him. - And you, - You point at him. - you must use a good smocking, Mr. Suh. - You say and Johnny grins.