Wishes Fulfilled

-So, you want to be treated like a wife. - He says and you look at him. - Okay then. – He says and walks towards you fast. You just look at him not understanding why he said that. He reaches you and uses his hands to pull you by your neck sealing your lips with his. As he was walking fast, you lose your balance a bit, stepping back. You hold on the little table behind you while Johnny gives you a long peck. He opens his mouth a little and you follow his movements still not believing this is happening. You finally decide to close your eyes, melting and accepting his kiss. You cannot escape. There's a table behind you and Johnny's body at the front, but actually, you don't really want to escape.

            You start to synchronize with him. You raise your hand and places it on the side of his face. Feeling his soft hair with your fingers and his big lips with your lips, he gets closer now putting a hand on your waist. The kiss, that at first was rough and fast, is now turning into a slow and calm one. Your heart is racing like it's going to fly out of your body.

-So, wife, is that good for you? – He says still close. His breath, heavy and unbalanced, is being felt by your lips. You glance at his lips and then at his eyes again.

-I'm not sure yet. – You say and kiss him again putting your arms around his neck. You two smile through the kiss now feeling relieved for fulfill a wish which was so long inside your minds. You give him little wet pecks and pull away. – It's perfect. – You say and he smiles. The moment seemed to stop. His long arms feel like home to you. His warmth heats up your body making you feel goosebumps. He is especially handsome today. You couldn't take your eyes off him at the party, and now it's like that too. 

            You pull away now being able to breathe. You look at his beautiful brown eyes as he checks out your face. Your pink cheeks and dilated pupils make him smile. Your swallow lips, now with practically no lipstick, attract him. You are completely beautiful.
            He gets closer one more time taking your hair away from your face to give you kisses down your jaw. You breathe deeply closing your eyes, feeling his tender touch as your heart beats even faster than before. Slightly sliding his nose on yours, he gives you one more peck before deepening the kiss again. His grip on your waist tightens more as he pulls you closer. Everything was perfect, until you hear a sound.

-Johnny? Y/n? Are you there? - Alex calls you through the communicator. You and Johnny stop, suddenly remembering who and where you are. You look at Johnny's eyes for some seconds not knowing how to react. Your mind went blank because of the kiss. And Johnny's mind too. - Team, I think they were kidnapped. - Alex says and Johnny groans, rolling his eyes.

-We are here, Alex... - He says annoyed pulling away from you. He gives you his hand to help you to stand up from the table you were leaned on.

-Oh, thank God. You two didn't respond. I thought you were with problems. Why are you out of breath, though? - He asks and you giggle glancing at him.

-I went to grab a coke and came back by stairs. - He says trying to find an excuse.

-You went up 5 floors by feet? - He asks a little confused.

-Shut up, Alex. - Evelyn says. - The boss wants the today's information report. Can we have a reunion? - She asks. Johnny looks at you, who are listening too, to ask permission. You two are exhausted, but there's nothing you can do about it. It's not like you can say no. You shrug and nod.

-Yes. We can. - Johnny says.

-Okay. I'm gonna call the boss then. See you in 15 minutes. - Evelyn says and you confirm. You hang up and sigh deeply.

            You glance at Johnny who is standing there in front of you.

-Uhm... I think there's some time left to change clothes, right? - You say now a little embarrassed from the last moment you had. - I'm gonna put something more comfortable.