Hiding

– Here, the sandwich. – He gives it to you.

-Oh, thanks. I almost forgot about it. – You say and he chuckles.

            You two eat and, as usual, you take your shower first. You wash your hair and leave the bathroom drying it with a towel. Johnny looks at you and smiles. He doesn't know why, but he loves when you wash your hair. Maybe it's because you don't look like a spy when you are drying it with the towel. You look like a normal person that is making company for him. A normal girl leaving the bathroom with her hair wet. The water rolling down your neck, dropping on your shoulders and disappearing in the middle of your beautiful and tempting chest. He could stay there forever just following the drops with his eyes. Your figure brings to him a peace that he doesn't understand. Your smile and your pink cheeks get stuck on his mind, and when it starts to fade away, he wants you to do it again so he can keep it for a little bit more.
            He didn't realize he was there, staring at you without his eyes even tremble. Just focusing on you drying your hair and his mind rambling. Out of the blue, you turn around. Johnny almost jumps of his chair.

-What are you looking at? There is something on my hair? – You ask innocently and passing your fingers through your strains. You look at your hand to see if something is in there.

-No. I was just thinking about random things. I wasn't looking at you. – He lied.

-Oh, okay. – You say and smile. "Why does she have to be so cute." Johnny thinks clicking his tongue. He gets his clothes and takes a shower too. You two go to sleep.

            At the morning, you wake up. You are still tired because of yesterday's work, but you need to keep going. It's not easy, but it's your job, after all. You take your clothes and walk towards the bathroom. You open the door getting surprised by Johnny who is already in there. He is wearing just grey sweatpants while he is shaving his beard. You freeze there on the door not expecting that. You always wake up first, so you always go to the bathroom while he is still sleeping.
            Your eyes unconsciously go down from his face to his chest. And from his chest to his six-pack abs. It's really a good view.

-You can take a picture if you want. It will last longer. – He says grinning making fun of you. You immediately turn to look at the other side.

-Oh, Gosh. Sorry. I didn't know you had already woken up. – You say covering your eyes. Johnny chuckles. 

-It's okay. I woke up early because I needed to shave. – He says passing the towel on his face and looking the last time at the mirror. You are still there looking at the other side. He passes walking in front of you slowly and goes to the room without putting his shirt on. You get in the bathroom without looking at him. He chuckles of how flustered you are. He was not planning this, but seeing you all embarrassed made him not want to put on the shirt on purpose. He saw how you checked him out and it just made him even more proud of himself, if it is really possible.

            You quickly close the door and lean on the sink. ''Omg, what a hell... I'm so embarrassed. Why did I just stand there staring at him?'' You think, face palming. But you must admit. Johnny has an incredible body. You bite your bottom lip remembering of it. You sigh. ''Just forget it. I can't get late.'' You say taking off your sleeping clothes and getting in the shower. After you are finished, you leave the bathroom.

-So, - You clean your throat and speak like nothing happened. - what's our plan for today? - You ask Johnny who is at his laptop, now with a shirt on. You thank God for that.

-I talked to the team. I think we should check the Williams' room today. They might have some clue there. - He says while typing on the laptop. You nod. - But we must go in disguise this time. They are at the VIP area. If someone sees us there, it could be suspicious. - He says looking at you.