Guilty

You decide to come back to the room and organize your stuff. You don't know how long you are going to be with him there, but you know you need this vacation for a long time and spending it with Johnny is going to be the best thing of your life.
             You organize your clothes and decide to choose an outfit to wait for Johnny. You choose a beautiful dress that you wanted to use to have dinner with him. You wait for some hours.

-Uhm... strange. As he took the jet, he should be here an hour ago. - You think. You take your cellphone and leave him a message. ''Johnny, is everything okay? You said it was gonna be quick.'' You send. You wait some minutes, but he doesn't respond. You start to feel anxious. ''Did something happen with him?'' You think. You bite your nails and get startled as your phone starts to ring. It's Evelyn.

-Hey, Evy. - You say.

-Hey, Y/n. Uhm... Is Johnny with you now by any chance? - She asks.

-No. He is not with me. Is there any problem? Where is he? - You ask.

-We don't know, but... he is being accused of stealing the diamonds. - Evelyn says and you widen your eyes.

-What? Stealing? This is ridiculous. Evelyn, we- - Before you could say something, she interrupts you.

-Sorry, Y/n. We have to talk later. It's a chaos right here. Everybody is freaking out. Johnny should be here 4 hours ago and we don't know where he is. - She says and your heart starts to beat fast. - Talk to you later. If you see him, tell me. Bye! - She hangs up.

            You don't know how to react. You know Johnny. Something must have happened. Taking your phone again, you call him. 1, 2, 5 times.

-It can't be happening. Where are you? – You say to yourself. Your communicator rings.

-Team, the president wants to talk to us in 5 minutes. Be prepared. – Evelyn says and hangs up. You sigh deeply, already knowing what's coming. You turn your laptop on and the video call begins.

-Good evening to you all. I'll go straight to the point. As you already know, Johnny should deliver the diamonds this afternoon and we haven't seen him since today morning. We are suspecting he took the diamonds and ran away. – The president says.

-This is ridiculous! – You interrupt him. – He would never do that. We worked hard on this mission. – You say, desperate.

-Please, Agent Y/n. Let me finish. – He says and you cross your arms. – We are going to search for him and, if the diamonds are with him, he is going to be arrested. – He says.

-And what if he is in danger? I got kidnapped and if it was not Johnny, I would have died there. – You say.

-Yes, Agent Y/n, and he disobeyed my orders in the middle of an important mission to search for you. – He says and you stay quiet. You didn't know he did that.

-Uhm... sir. – Alex starts to talk. – Respectfully saying, I agree with Y/n. Johnny would not do that. We know him. – He says calmly.

-We are not sure, Agent Alex. Our priority now is to recover the diamonds. – He says.

-It was always the diamonds, after all. Johnny is the one who works on this company the longest. Maybe you should check your priority and treat your agents better, sir. – You say staring at him in the eyes.

-What did you say? - The president asks furious looking at you deadly in the eyes.

-Uhm... Let's stay calm right now. - Evelyn says seeing that things are starting to get tense. - Guys, I would like to have a conversation with Y/n and the president, so please, don't worry. I'll let you know if we find Johnny. - She says and everyone hangs up, except you, Evelyn and the president. - Y/n, I know that you and Johnny worked hard together, but... - You interrupt her.