Office Investigation

-That lady sent it to you, sir. - The waiter says. You look at him and raise your cup, meaning that you really sent it to him. He smirks and stands up. He walks towards you and sits next to you.

-Uhm... I heard that you sent a drink to me. - The boy says checking you out.

-Yes. I saw you from here and wondered if you want to make me company. - You say smiling to him. You know your smile can draw anyone's attention, and, exceptionally tonight, you are stunning. You put a strain of hair behind your ear, acting like you are shy.

-Of course I can make you company. - He says smiling.

-Uhm... So... What's your name? - You ask him. Obviously, you already know his name, but you need to chat with him a bit.

-My name is Matthew. And yours? - He asks. He seems a little nervous. You notice that. It makes everything easier. He is younger and inexperienced. The best target to manipulate.

-My name is Y/n. How old are you, Matthew? - You say a little low on purpose.

-Sorry, I didn't hear. - He says. You come closer to his ear, making him freeze by your proximity.

-I asked how old you are. - You repeat in his ear and holding on his shoulder.

-Oh. I'm 21. - He says shyly.

-No way! Are you serious? 21? I'm older than you! I'm 23. - You say. - Well... I think I'll get going then. I thought you were older. - You say standing up from your seat. He widens his eyes.

-No, no! Wait! I'm younger, but I can be a good company. - He says trying to convince you.

-Uhm... I don't know. I'm a little bored here... I was thinking if there is, like, a VIP area or something like this. But you probably don't know about that. - You say sighing and disappointed.

-I know about that! I'm the owners' son. I can take you anywhere you want to. I have power to command any worker here. - He says and you grin. You are getting where you wanted. You get closer to him and caress the side of his head. Your long and red nails slide through his hair making him have goosebumps. Johnny spots you at the other side of the saloon. He sees the face expression you are doing and recognizes it. It's the same when you were seducing that man at the pool. He fins it really incredible how you can change your personality so fast.

-Really? What if I wanted to sit on that table? - You point to where the owners are.

-I can take you there. - He says.

-Let's go there, then! - You say hugging his arm. He opens a smile and takes you there.

-Wow! Y/n is going to the table! She is awesome, dude! - Alex says.

-That's my sexy friend hahaha. - Evelyn says.

            You and Matthew go to the table. You talk to him a little, but after some minutes you are already talking to everybody at the table. Sadly, for Matthew, you are not there for what he thought you were.

-But I must say, Mrs. Johnson. You resort is the best one I visited in all my life. - You say smiling to them.

-Oh, honey, thank you very much. - Margaret says. - You didn't even see anything yet. We are with a new project and- - Before she could say anything, Richard touches her with his elbow, signaling for her to not tell too much. You notice it. 

-Oh, you are with a new project? I can't wait! And don't worry. I won't let anyone know. I'm just curious because this resort is already so much fun. I will call all my friends to stay here. - You say and they smile.