Affection

-Y/n, are you there? – Evelyn calls you by the communicator.

-Hey, Evy. I'm here. – You answer.

-Are you two together now? – She asks.

-No. Johnny is taking his shower. – You say.

-Okay. Then, I can ask. How is it going? Are you still avoiding him? No kisses? – She asks and you close your eyes thinking.

-Uhm... erhm... Yeah! Sure. No kisses. At all. – You say and slap yourself mentally. You know you shouldn't lie about it, but you know how she would react. And at this point, you just want to forget about all of this and pretend you and Johnny are "training partners".

-Oh, that's good! – She laughs. – I really thought you wouldn't be able to do that hahaha. But you got it. – She says and you laugh nervously.

-Uhm... I think Johnny is finished. Talk to you later. – You say and she says goodbye. Johnny gets out of the bathroom and you now get prepared to call the team.

-Okay, so, do you have any news? – The boss asks.

-Yes. – Johnny starts. – We decided to go to that address we got at Johnson's office. Turned out we saw a man with the same neck tattoo of the last one we arrested. He went to a shed and there we heard they are going to make the exchange soon. And the most important, that the Johnsons are behind all of this. – He says.

-This is something serious. Are you sure you heard them say their names? – The boss asks.

-Absolutely, Sir. – Johnny says.

-We should not arrest them now. I would say we must keep them under our control and watch them closely. – You say.

-Yes. I think so too. – The boss says. – You are doing a very good job. Now we just have to take those diamonds and put all of them in the jail. I count on you with that.

-Yes, Sir. – You two say together and hang up.

-We are almost there. Now we must watch them carefully. – Johnny says. – Let's stay close to the Johnsons and see when they are going to make this exchange. – You nod.

-You are right. – You sigh. – Well, I think I'm gonna sleep now. Good night, Johnny. – You say stretching your arms above your head. Johnny stands up from the chair and walks towards you. You thought he was going to the bedroom to sleep too, but he gets his face closer to yours and gives you a peck on your lips.

-Good night. Talk to you tomorrow. – He winks at you and goes to his bed. You were not expecting a good night kiss. You chuckle from his cuteness. Maybe you could get used to that.

            You are finding out that Johnny is actually very touchy and kind. As he has a flirty personality, you didn't think he would be a person who would do things like that, like holding hands, hugs, complimenting and, now, giving you a good night kiss. ''Now that he is like this, it's gonna be even worse to forget him.'' You think.
            After brushing your teeth, you go to sleep. Waking up in the morning, you start your day again. Actually, if you were really in vacation, you surely would stay longer in bed. This mission is taking longer than you thought and the more you spend time there, more dangerous it gets.
            You go to take a shower before Johnny. Glancing at him still asleep made you smile. You fell for him and you could not deny it anymore. His talents, personality and physique dominated you completely. He showed you a side of him that you didn't know it existed, as well as you.
            Leaving the bathroom, Johnny is already awake.

-Good morning. - You say to him while fixing your ponytail.

-Good morning. - He answers with a husky sleepy voice. His eyes still half closed while he is sitting on the bed. He glances at you as his blurry sight starts to get better. - Ponytail today? - He asks and you nod. He chuckles seeing you looking at the mirror as you always do. - It's cute. - He says and you try to hide your smile. He gets up and goes towards the bathroom to do his morning hygiene.