Getting the tickets

-Hey, you! – You and Johnny hear a man's voice calling you. You widen your eyes. You have just left the Williams' room and you are in your uniforms. - What are you doing here with all this stuff? – The man asks getting closer. 

- Uhm... Sorry, sir. We are going for a diving section. We are already leaving. Excuse me. – You say trying to justify the clothes and the equipment.

-Yeah, right. - The man says and takes a gun out of the side of his pants. He points it at you. – I could recognize this uniform from afar. Hands on your head. Why are you here? – You and Johnny put your hands behind your necks.

-Just to rest a bit in a resort. – Johnny says sarcastically.

-You think I would not kill you right now, right? – The man touches your head with the gun. You close your eyes and breathe in deeply of nervousness.

-Don't point a gun to a lady, buddy. It's not polite. – Johnny says and the man laughs.

-You are right. You are the one who wants so bad to die, right? – The man takes the gun and points at Johnny's head, but before he could pull the trigger, Johnny moves fast hitting the man's arm. He pulls his arm to the left and the gun to the right taking it. You almost couldn't see it. You look at the man and see he was about to escape, then you kick his feet and he falls. He tries to stand up to escape again, but you climb on top of him and punch him directly on the face. The man passes out, completely knocked out.

-Uuh... right on the chin. – Johnny says as you get off the man's lap. "It was kinda sexy." Johnny thinks smirking. You shake your hand to relieve the pain from the punch. – You really are what they say you are. - Johnny says and you turn to look at him.

- What do they say? - You ask curious.

-You are a good spy. One of the bests. - He says and you grin. – It's not better than me, though.

- That's what we will see, honey. - You say, joking back and smirking to him. Johnny grins, rolling the gun on his fingers.

-Okay, let's take this guy to the boss. We have some questions to ask him. - You nod. - Agents, are you there?

-Hey, Johnny. We are here. Any news about the Williams? – Alex asks.

-Not many. But we have a problem. We need the team to help us to take a guy here. He pointed a gun at us and he knew we are spies. Y/n knocked him out. We need to take him away from here. - Johnny says.

-Oh, wow. Okay, we are sending some agents right now. – Alex says.

-Okay. Fast. - Johnny hangs up.

            The agents come and you go to a van. They put handcuffs on the man and sit him in a chair.

-Hey, wake up. - You say to him slightly tapping his face. The man opens his eyes and looks around. - Who did send you? Why are you here? - You ask him while the team watches. The man chuckles.

-Ma'am, you have a strong hand. - He says moving his jaw and talking about your punch. - I wonder what more these hands can do. - He says laughing and checking you out. Johnny, who was sitting in the back of the van, stands up, walks toward him and gives him a punch on the cheek.

-Do you want to know what my hands can do too? They can break your bones. - Johnny says tightening his fists. The man spits blood on the floor and smiles freakily to you.

-Calm down, Johnny. - You say pushing him back by his arm. You turn to the man. - It's over now. We know what you are doing in here. Just confess it. We are going to catch you soon or later.