Adventure? Heh! More Like Hard Labor to Me!

Previously:

"... Another world... Hey, it really is another world. Eh, it's for real? I am going to able to use magic and adventure in this world?" I was trembling with excitement because of the scene before me and started talking to myself. Before my eyes were houses built from red bricks, the streets right out of Europe in the Middle Ages. There were no cars, bikes, power lines or telecommunication cables.

"Ah... Ah... Ahh..."

I looked around the street, watching the people passing by.

"Animal ears! There is someone with animal ears! And elf ears! Is that an elf? With such striking facial features, she definitely is one! Good bye hikikomori life! Hello different world! If it was this world, I am willing to go out and work obediently!"

"Ahh... Ahhh.... Ahhhh!"

I turned around and looked at Aqua who was hugging her head screaming. She then pounced at me and grabbed my collar as she shaked it violently, while screeching like a chimpanzee,

"Huaaaaahueaaugheaaaaaughhhhhaaaaaeughh!!~" She scheeched, not even a single word. I then looked at her pitiful face and thought... 'Is this an actual goddess?!' I cringed as I asked that to myself.

Back To Present:

"Woah! What, what are you doing, don't act this way! I get it, I will do something about the basic equipment. I should say that I was wrong! If you are unwilling, please go back . I will think about what to do in the future." I told her, trying to make her stop shaking me as I get a bit dizzy.

Aqua tried to strangle me with teary eyes, so I shook off her hand and tried to shoo her away with an annoyed expression. In the end, Aqua said with trembling hands: "What are you talking about? I am troubled because I can't go back! What now? Nah~, what should I do! What am I going to do in the future?"

Aqua fell into panic in tears, pacing about what she'll do while hugging her head. Her waist-length hair was a mess that she looked a bit crazy right now, although she was a beauty when she kept quiet.

"Hey, calm down goddess. The first place to visit should be the tavern. Everything starts from collecting information at a tavern. This is the standard in role playing games." I tried to reassure her as I mentally plan on what we'll do.

She then went and mocked me: "Huh...! You are just a hikikomori gaming NEET, why are you so reliable?" My eyes twitched upon hearing that. 'NEET' seriously?! "Ah, Kazuma, my name is Aqua. I don't mind you addressing me as goddess, but do call me by my name whenever possible. Or else we would be surrounded by citizens and couldn't go on adventures and take down the demon king. This might be a different world, but I am still one of the revered gods of this world." Aqua continued as she followed behind me confidently. I find it really hard to believe that this pitiful fellow is an actual goddess. Though what she said kinda makes sense. I really don't want to be hunted by the Demon King and his companions just because I am accompanied by a Goddess.

Alright, there should a group formed to take on the Demon King or an adventurer guild made to defeat monsters. Speaking of which, Aqua is a goddess, he can ask her if he had any questions.

"Neeh~ Aqua, please tell me where is the position of the adventurers guild. Which way should we go?" I asked Aqua, but she just looked at me blankly.

"...? I won't know even if you ask me. I know the common knowledge of this world, but not the situation in town. This is just one of the many existing planets, and just a small town at that! How would I know?"