Havin' A Cold Feet With This New Drip

Havin' a Cold Feet With This New Drip

Previously:

"Well then... I am Darkness, a crusader. Theoretically, my weapon is a 2-handed sword, but don't count on it too much. I am clumsy with my hands and tend to miss. But I am good at taking damage and shielding people, so please take care of me." That's right, we got another companion officially.

Aqua smiled leisurely, she looked pleased.

"... Hmmp, our party is becoming great. I am an arch priest, Megumin is a arch wizard. And we have the defensive specialist vanguard, crusader Darkness. 3 out of 4 members having top tier jobs are rare, Kazuma! Do you know how lucky you are? You have to be grateful okay?" Aqua said...

Yeah sure...

A wizard that could only use one spell a day, a vanguard that couldn't hit anyone and a priest that was so dumb, had bad luck and was totally useless! Well not really that useless, since she healed me... though I would never say it to her face. She might get a big head.

During the cabbage hunt quest, Darkness, Aqua and Megumin hit it off, so they wanted Darkness to join the team too.

If she was normal, I would have no reason to reject.

And she was also a beauty. But Darkness couldn't hit her target at all. She put all her skill points into defensive skills, so normal skills learned by vanguards such as '2-handed sword wield' or skills that raised her proficiency with weapons were ignored.

She had an appearance of a cool beauty, so it was a pity. And this crusader loved to charge into the midst of a group of monsters for some reasons. As a crusader who defends the weak, having a stronger calling than others to protect others was a good thing...

"Ugh... Ah, the feeling of being ravaged by cabbage and monsters is unbearable... I am the only orthodox vanguard in this party, so don't hold back, use me as a bait or shield. If it is necessary, you can even cut me off as a sacrifice... Hmmm! Just, just imagining that made me tremble in excitement...!" Darkness' face was blushing as she shivered slightly.

... That's how this fellow was. A super masochist. She looked like a cool beauty, but she was just a pervert in my eyes.

"Well then, Kazuma. I will probably... No, I will definitely be a bother to you, so don't hold back and lecture me viciously. Please take care of me from now on." Darkness told me with gleam and excitement in her eyes... She's a lost cause.

A arch priest that could use all sorts of healing spells, and a arch wizard that could use the strongest spell. And a crusader with iron wall like defense. It seemed to be a perfect formation, but I feel things would be tough on me in the future.

'I really want to go back to Japan right now!' I mentally screamed in my head, tired of dealing with this place.

Back to Present:

My level is now 21. This meant I rose thirteen levels during the cabbage hunt. Well, I did defeat some of them but most of the cabbages that I collected were not dead, so why did my level rise? And why do the cabbages yield so much experience points? Adding the XP multiplier that I had, I really gained a lot of levels.

There are too many things to retort, so I skipped it since it would be a pain. You lose if you took issue with too many things with this world. One head of cabbage was worth 10,000 Eris. The bounty was so high because eating fresh cabbage grants you experience points... This meant the rich adventurers could get stronger just by eating vegetables. With the raise in level, my skill points also increased.