Arc 2: This Is 'Real Adventure!'

This Is 'Real Adventure!'

Previously:

"KAZUMAAAAAAAA!!!"

I remember completely. I was killed by the Winter Shogun.

"Satou Kazuma-san. You came from peaceful Japan and encountered something like this... Brave soul who came from another world, I will use my power to let you reincarnate in peaceful Japan to a wealthy family and live a free life. I will let you go to a place you can live happily." After hearing Eris' words, I remembered. You could either live in heaven after death, or reincarnate as a baby. Transporting to this ridiculous world was an abnormality. The time was short, but it was a happy period in the end. Back in Japan, I suffered extreme torment and discrimination. While here, It may be different but I still suffered... but I have friends. Though they're too faulty to the point of bringing the party down... I enjoyed their company. But I guess-... Huh, why are tears gathering up in my eyes? Am I... crying?

"Kazuma can you hear me? I have cast 'Resurrection' on your body, you can come back now. There is a goddess before you right? Ask that child to open the gate back here."

"Okay, wait for me Aqua! I will be right there!" I wasn't sure if my voice will reach her, but I still shouted into the void and jumped happily.

"This way, the gate to the mortal world... Really, this normally wouldn't happen okay? By the rules, be it kings or big shots, everyone else only gets one chance... Really. You are Kazuma-san right?"

"Eh, ah, yes!" I stuttered in reply upon hearing Eris ask for my name. Compared to the laughable goddess by my side, this one looked more like a goddess... And a real heroine. Plus, she was an exceptionally beautiful girl, so I would naturally get nervous. The goddess who had a hint of sorrow in her eyes scratched her cheek. Finally, she closed one eye like a playful kid and said in a soft, cheerful voice:

"Please keep this a secret okay?" I smiled awkwardly as I pushed the white door open.

As I was being taken by the white light, I shouted at her; "I don't mind it being padded-..." My vision suddenly went black.

"-zuma...! Kazuma, get up! Kazuma!" The sound of Megumin lying on me sobbing...?

"Hey Kazuma, don't get hung up on being embarrassed. There should be something you want to say to us right? He he he!" Aqua said with a mischievous smile. Could I change this stupid goddess with that cute goddess-sama I just met? As I thought of that, I shouted this clearly to Aqua.

"Goddess Change!"

"How dare you HikiNEET! If you want to see that child so much, I will send you there right now!"

"Stop, stop! Don't rough up someone who just got revived, you violent goddess!" Aqua screamed with veins popping on her forehead, pinning me down with her fist high, ready to beat me up. As Darkness stopped Aqua while saying 'never mind', I checked my body that was slashed by the Winter Shogun and got up.

"Sigh. I really wish that beautiful goddess was the one accompanying me instead."

"Ah!!" x3

Really... why did I even wasted such an opportunity to reincarnate back to Japan? And get stuck with these people.

Back To Present:

It happened a few days after I was killed.

"Hey, say that again." I suppressed my anger, asking back at that man in the silent guild. Some time ago, I rested a few days after dying for a second time. Fast forward to today. I was prohibited from strenuous exercise, looking for simple quests on the bulletin board, such as carrying luggage...