AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't an update, but I just wanted to let you know that I am alive, first of all, and that this story is coming to an end very soon. I'd also like to apologize for being so MIA! I know it's been a while and I know I promised weekly updates lol but sometimes I just don't feel inspired. I won't update soon (meaning like this week, but I don't mean it's gonna take THAT long to update again) but I am going to wait until I have the rest of the book written so I can assure you that you won't have to wait as long to read the rest, because I know how annoying it is when authors take so long to update and I know how much I hate it when my favorite books do that, but what can I say? Shit happens lol.

I think there will be about 5-7 chapters left to this book, and an epilogue too. Once I have those all written and I'm happy with them, I'll post them! In the meantime, I'll probably be editing the rest of this that's already published, but not so much that you'll have to go back and reread it. Also, as I go back and edit, I'll be adding YouTube links to songs that go with each chapter, or just whatever songs I feel like. I think that's all I have to say for now.

Again, I'm sorry for such slow updates but I'm starting to get back on track! Thank you so much for putting up with me and for reading and (hopefully) enjoying my story. And sorry for this extremely long author's note haha. Love you guys! xxx