Chapter 1

---Kasumi---

My life has changed so much in the past four years.

Fact is, four years ago, I was the Leafs child prodigy, I was loved by everyone in the Leaf Village and I had everything I could ever want...

But that's all changed.

I've joined the Akatsuki, I've left that entire life, thrown away anything and... I've killed hundreds.

It use to crush my heart when I killed someone, I use to have to try so hard to put on a brave face... But I've gotten over that now. I've taught myself to not feel anything for those who aren't in the Akatsuki.

"Hey Kasumi, un." said a voice that belong to the person hugging me from behind.

"Hey Deidara," I smiled as he held me around the waist.

Ah Deidara. I guess you could say he's my favourite. Ever since I joined the Akatsuki he's been nothing but awesome. He's made me laugh and yeah I guess you could say I like him.

But even when I think about him.. he isn't what I want.. In fact.. Not one day goes past when I don't think about Kiba. I miss him so much. I always want to know what he looks like.. how hot he's gotten, how much stronger he is...

"Everything ok? un," asked Deidara interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh yeah sorry," I said lying. "I’m just tired."

"You should get some rest, we have to leave tomorrow, yeah." he said.

"Yah I know. But I gotta finish this stuff for Leader-sama."

He sighed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Night, un." he said as he turned around and began walking out the room.

"Night."

That night, I lay in bed, thinking. I thought about the mission tomorrow. I wonder how it's gona be, kidnapping the Kazakague..

I shook my head. Doesn't matter anyway. Deidara is doing that, not me. I'm just going along for the ride.

I sighed. What is Deidara to me?

I mean he's like my best friend here but... I feel something for him. But every time I think like that, I just remember Kiba. I mean I loved Kiba more than anything and... I trusted him.

I chuckled darkly to myself.

I beat he hates me now. After leaving him like that...

And Kakashi, my father. I wonder if he still even considers me his daughter. I wonder if he even thinks about me.

I mentally slapped myself. I gotta stop thinking about them. They're just getting to my head. I turned onto my side and pulled the covers over.

---dream---

I was back in the leaf village, surrounded by everyone I use to know, everyone I use to be friends with.

"GUYS!" I grinned at them all who were smiling for a second but suddenly their expressions changed.. They all turned angry.

"I can't believe you did that to us Kasumi!" screamed Sakura as she ran up to me and punched me right in the face, making my jaw click as my head snapped to the side just before falling to the ground, landing hard on my back.

What..? Sakura just punched me and I..I couldn't dodge it.. I could even move.

"You were my best friend!" yelled Ino, "Look what you did!" she yelled as she lifted up her sleeve to show that she had horrible skin, the whole thing was all red and puffy, swollen and disgusting.