Chapter 8

---Kasumi---

We'd barely just begun sealing the Two Tails when Hidan decided to speak.

"Did you have to call us back just to seal the damn Two Tails?" he asked annoyed and pissed.

"This will take about 3 days. Be prepared." said Leader, ignoreing Hidan.

Ugh. I thougth. Sealing in the most boring thing ever. Like seriously, you have no idea.

"Three days? That's like forever! We're out in the rain over here!"

"Hidan. Shut up," said Kakuzu annoyed. 

"I was like.. a second away from killing all those Godless Leaf Village idiots." said Hidan. "I didn't even get the chance to tell them about Jashinism!"

OMFG! I thougth sighing. No one gives a crap about fucken Jashinism!

"The Leaf is far from Godless," said Leader. I turned to him. What did he just say? "The view the generation before them as heavenly beings, and follow the will of fire."

How does he know all about the Leaf? I thought narrowing my eyes at him.

"Wh.." said Hidan as he too turned to Leader.

"Although you could say it's just another excuse to fight."

"Huh? Are you making fun of me bitch!?" asked Hidan now really pissed. 

God Hidan. I thought. Just calm the fuck down and maybe shut up? 

"No, I'm not trying to belittle your reason for fighting." said Leader carrying on. "Remember, I'm in the same boat as you." he then narrowed his eyes. "Your reasons don't matter at all. Religion, ideals, resources, land, grudges, love or just because. Any trivial thing that motovates people to action will eventually breed war. The reson can be dealt with afterwards but war will always happen.. because all people truely want is to fight."

 I froze.

He's...he's right...

"No ones listening to your long-winded bullshit," growled Hidan. "I do things my way, for my own purposes! I'm not gonna give all that up for your group."

"Working with the Akatsuki means working for them idiot." I said and Hidan sent me a glare but Leader interrupted.

"If we achive our goals, yours will be meet that much faster."

"Hm. Yeah, yeah, preach all you want. Akatsuki's just being reduced to a get-rich-quick scheme." said Hidan annoyed. "Your just like Kakuzu. I hate people who fight for money more then anyone!" 

Dude every friken shinobi fights for money. Idiot. 

"It's true that right now we have a pressing need for money. However, Akatsuki's true plans have always been elsewhere. We merely need a vast amount of money to accomplish them." explained Leader.

"Well, being the second newest member after Tobi, I haven't had the chance to hear these amazing 'true plans'! Plotting behind my back.." he said muttering growling the last part.

Oh yeah, Hidan doesn't know yet our so called 'plan' well it won't happen, not if I have anything to do with it. Heck that's the whole point of my mission.

"Hm. Did I hurt your feeling?" asked Leader with sarcasm dripping from his lips. "Fine, I suppose it's time I told you. Akatsuki's goals can be broken down into three steps. The first is to amass money. The second is.. to use the money to create the first true mercenary orginisation the shinobi world has ever seen."