Chapter 11

---Kasumi---

For some reason, Leader had summoned us for a meeting and I don't know why...

"Your late." he said once Kisame and Itachi appeared.

"We just finished hunting the jinchuuriki." said Kisame. "We're late because we had to bind him so he wouldn't escape. So why are we being summoned?" he asked, beating me to it.

"There's some information I wanted to share with you right away," said Leader and I narrowed my eyes at him. This must be important then. "Orochimaru has been killed."

Bout fucken time! I hated that guy with passion!

Kisame gave a small laugh before speaking.

"After leaving Akatsuki ten years ago, his death finally came to him eh? I wanted to see how he died, and I also wanted to see how the zombie twins died."

"Hidan and Kakuzu were still with us," said Leader. "Watch your tounge."

"Sorry," said Kisame although he certainty didn't sound it. 

"So the ones who killed Hidan's team back then were.."

"They were people from the Leaf," said Zetsu interrupting. "It was Kakashi and the Kyuubi jinchuuriki's platoon."

"That platoon is strong isn't it?" said Tobi now joining the conversation. "They punched Deidara-san full of holes, too."

"Tobi!" yelled Deidara. "You asshole, just say another word! My pactience container is about to expload, yeah!"

I face palmed. Can't Deidara just chill for like 5 minutes?

"Ahaha," said Tobi laughing uneasily. "Easy, easy, easy. If you patience container is a bag of your patience, Deidara-san, then your like a bag of exploading clay, you'd just shread into pieces immediately."

"Dam you, Tobi, I'll killl..!"

"Deidara calm down." said Leader. 

"Yeah you idiot." I said. folding my arms. "Your only going to prove Tobi right."

"Tsh," muttered Deidara as he turned away.

"Haha I made Senpai angry," said Tobi with a laugh. 

"And Tobi, your always saying too much. Your angering your senpai." growled Leader.

"Hai! I'm sorry!" said Tobi as he stuck his hand in the air.

Ugh. I thought. Idiots.

"How will we catch the remaining jinchuuriki like that?" asked Kisame. 

And Leader just gave a sigh.

"Anyway," said Kisame carrying on. "Whoever killed Orochimaru must've been something else."

"Hn. I wouldn't say something else," I said interrupting him. 

He gave one of his evil laughs.

"I always liked that about you Kasumi, thinking you better and wanting to kill anyone beneath you,"

I smirked. 

"Well he may have been a slight challenge but I doubt he's really that stong, anyway who was it?" I asked Leader.

"It was Uchiha Sasuke,"

So it was Sasuke. I thought as I glanced over at Itachi to see him expressionless as ever. 

Even in the whole time I've known Itachi, I've never seen him show any emotion, ever.

"I was supposed to be the one to beat Orochimaru up, yeah." said Deidara.