Chapter 6

---Kasumi---

It'd been about 2 weeks since I was with Deidara and Sasori. In that time, I found out that Sasori died wihch kinda sucked cause I always wanted to see his real face.. 

I'd also caught up to Hidan and Kakuzu. And let's just say...Kakuzu has threatened to kill me a lot.. I guess he finds me annoying... oh well I've been having fun with Hiden anyways... NO! NOT LIKE THAT! 

Anyway, as of now, we've finally cornered the Two Tailed. Well Hidan has anyway... I don't have to bother getting a jinchuuriki. 

"Let's do it," said Kakuzu.

"Hold up." said Hidan as he held up his necklace. "I gotta make sure I pray first."

Oh great. I thought. Here he goes again with the praying and what not. Ugh it kinda annoys me since he has to do it every single fight. 

"You drive me nuts with this crap." groaned Kakuzu. 

"Jezz it annoys all of us Kakuzu." I said sitting down.

"I know but the commandments are very clear!" said Hidan. He then closed his eyes and held the necklace to his face as he prayed. 

Heck I have no idea how he even does this. Like seriously! I don't believe in god... Maybe its cause my life was a mess. Maybe its cause I got given this mission. I don't know...

I then watched as the girls lips twiched into a smirk.

"You probably think you have me cornered, but your wrong." she said. 

"Oh but do you really have us cornered?" I asked bored looking at my nails.

"I lured you here!" she said as she created some hand signs and all the door ways out began to close up, paper bombs exploding from above them, closing all our exits.

"Now that I know you 3 are from the Akatsuki, I can't let you escape."

"Ugh. Were trapped guys," said Hidan in a careless tone.

"No problem. In fact, it works out better this way."

"Yeah he has a point," I said agreeing with Kakuzu.

"I swear by my name, Nii Yugito of the Hidden Cloud, that I will kill you!"

"Huh? You think you can kill us?" I asked with a smirk.

"You know Kasumi, It really pisses me off when people scream out battle cries like that!" said Hidan meaning her empty threat.

"I know what you mean," I said. "Espically when they're wrong."

"And when I get pissed off, the blood starts rushing to my head, and when blood starts rushing to my head-"

"Shut up Hidan." said Kakuzu interrupting him. 

"Sorry sorry," said Hidan. "But when blood rushes to my head, I stop caring about our objectives and start thinking 'I'll obliterate everything'!"

"Wow Hidan chill," I said placing an arm on his shoulder.

"Our orders are absolute," said Kakuzu.

"This mission really goes aganist my beliefs," said Hidan as he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Slaughter is the core of Jashin faith. Leaving people half dead is a mortal sin. I can get motivated for missions that require me to go aganist my commarndments. I may not look it but I'm very religious," 

Oh you look it all right. I thought. Friken carrying that necklace everywhere, doing all your rituals. Ugh. 

"Can you just get on with it?" I asked him.