Chapter 13

---Kasumi---

Once I regained consciousness, I found that I was in a dark room. I could feel chains around my wrists and ankles and my back was against a cold, stone wall.

My body was numb, weak. I barely had any chakra.

These must be sealing chakra chains. I thought.

I slowly opened my eyes and I scanned the room. There was nothing here, just me and these chains.

Then something clicked in my head. I know this place... this is where the Leaf village interrogates enemy ninja.

Oh shit. I thought finally piecing everything together. I must have been caught with Ino's mind jitsu when I was busy thinking about Ka-

I cut my thoughts of and smiled.

Kakashi. He's...he's alive. I’m so-

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. 

I looked up to find an ANBU member. 

Shit. I thought. I was too caught up by Kakashi that I got caught by friken Ino. How the fuck am I going to get out of this? I can't be stuck here! And since Pain is dead, I have no idea what's going on with the Akatsuki!

"So." started the ANBU as he shut the door and began walking over to me. "You've finally been caught."

"Hmph." I said, surprised I still have enough strength to keep up my little act. "You think I've been caught?" 

They gave a low chuckle.

"Well here you are chained up and barely alive. I think it's safe to assume that you got nothing!" he yelled as he threw a full powered punch right at my face. I took it head on, not bothering to duck.

His fist collided with my cheek, snapping my neck to the right, causing my head to smash into the wall behind me, giving me twice the damage.

I didn't show any signs of pain. I just kept silent. I can't show any signs of pain or emotions. I need to get out of here and fast.

"Now." he said with what I’m guessing was a smirk as he leaned in closer so his mask was inches from mine. "Why don't you tell me about the Akatsuki?"

I smirked and spat onto his mask.

"As if I'd tell you anything scum!" 

He gritted his teeth as he grabbed my by the neck, squeezing it tighter, chocking me.

"You little bitch." he snarled. 

I still kept my smirk up. 

"Enough!" said a voice which opened the door, letting the light form outside flood in.

The ANBU immediately let go of my neck, causing me to fall to the ground and cough up blood.

"Who gave you permission to enter here anyway!?" yelled the voice and as they came closer, I realised it was Tsunade.

"Sorry my lady," he said as he disappeared before she could say anything more.

I watched as she came closer to me, I could see the pain in her eyes from seeing me like this.

---Tsunade---

I took a good look at Kasumi. She looked like shit. She had cuts and burses all over her body and face, her hair was a bomb sight and she looked like she could pass out at any given moment.