Chapter 7

---Kasumi--

"Ugh a temple." groaned Hidan and I in unison.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" asked Hidan.

"We'll see." said Kakuzu. "This is no ordinary temple so the odds are good."

I just sighed as we walked up to the large doors.

I watched Kakuzu then turned his left hand black and punched the door, easily knocking it down. I then jumped onto the knocked down doors, Kakuzu and Hidan just behind.

"These guys don't look like they'd willingly convert to the way of Jashin." said Hidan as he got a good look at them. "Nope. No converts here." he said as he jumped down.

"Look at those rogues!" said one.

"Could it be that-"

"There's not doubt." said another interrupting the second. "Their from the Akatsuki!"

"No shit sherlock," I mumbled.

Soon, the all looked back at the temple in suprise and moved aside as one of their own began walking towards us.

"Uh? Ah. Here comes another hightly virtuous fellow." said Hidan.

"This ones more then that." I said grinning. I remember him from the book.

"Acording to our bingo book, his heads worth 30 million." said Kakuzu.

"Hn. Hey were not doing this just for the bounty are we?" asked Hidan. "Killing a monk for worldly gain is a ticket to dam nation my friends,"

"Well afterall, they say that money talks where ever you go." said Kakuzu.

"I don't know what your business is here," said the monk interrupting our conversation. "But turn around and keep moving!"

"You won't kill is without a cause is that it?" asked Hidan.

"Well then," I said interrupting them all as I threw one of the monks dead bodies in front of the main one. "I killed him so..."

"What!? Kasumi! You killed with out me.. bitch." said Hidan muttereing the last part.

I just smirked.

"Haha na I'll let you kill the 30 million one," I said with a smirk.

He grinned.

"Now that's more like it." he said.

"Take care Hiden. Or you'll die." said Kakuzu.

"Give me a break, not that again!" he yelled as he began running towards the 30 million.

It didn't take long for Hidan to take care of him and everyone else there. But what did take long was his ritual.

"Well I guess there weren't any jinchuuriki hosts to be found here after all." said Hidan as he lay in his blood circle with that pole thing in him.

"Psh." I said. "What a waste of time."

"When I'm done with my prayers we'll move on so just chill Kasumi," said Hidan.

"No," said Kakuzu as he picked up the 30 million. "I'm taking him to the collection office. I want the bounty."

"Of course you do." I said.

"Money comes first." he answered in reply. 

"Huh?" said Hidan as he sat up slightly so he could see Kakuzu. "You know incase you didn't notice, your really beginning to irrate me."