Chapter 5

---Kasumi---

"It's almost finished." announced Leader.

I looked up at the statue and watched as the last eye slowly formed.

"It is complete."  

I watched as Gaara's body slowly fell to the ground. I kept my face blank. It was hard. Believe me. I wanted to go and catch him... bring him back to the Sand but.. I knew I couldn't.

"Finally," said Sasori.

"So in the end it did take 3 full days and nights, hm." said Deidara.

I let down my arms and began to stretch. You have no idea how uncomfortable it is standing completely still for 3 full days and nights. 

"It seems to get more exhausting every time," groaned Kisame. 

"Arghhh. My shoulders are stiff." whined Hidan as he began rolling his shoulders.

"Well done. Good work everyone." said Leader as he turned to look at Gaara.

I wonder what Leader's thinking. Maybe-

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a slight bang from outside. Someone's trying to get in here.

"Hm. It's getting noisy out there," said Leader as if in thought.

"So it looks like we got ourselves some expected visitors." grinned Kisame.

"But which group is it now," questioned Deidara. "The one that my man Kisame was stalling, or perhaps..-"

"Both." said Zetsu interrupting Deidara. "It's both groups."

"So they all arrived at the same time, interesting." said Hidan. "But, what a pity, they’re too late."

"It seems one of them is also a jinchuuriki..hehehahaha" said Sasori as he began to laugh evilly before turning to face Itachi. "Oh don't be jealous now Itachi." he said and began to laugh again. 

"Well? Shouldn't we get this show on the road? We got company outside to deal with. And there’s still that small matter of a mission we have to complete."

"Yes," answered Zetsu. "Let's get going."

"What about the intruders?"

"I wouldn't lose too much sleep over them," said Kisame. "We don't even know if they can get in here."

"Don't underestimate them." said Itachi. "You should know better, Kisame."

Kisame just laughed before answering,

"Well they do have brute strength going for them, I'll give them that."

"Sasori. Deidara. Kasumi." said Leader. "Take care of our new friends outside."

"I had a feeling you'd day that, yeah." said Deidara.

"But I want the jinchuuriki alive."

"Understood." said Sasori.

"Leader," I asked catching hid attention before he left.

"What is it?" he answered seeming slightly annoyed.

"Deidara and Sasori can take care of our company by themselves so..."

"So what do you want?"

"I was gona tag along with Hidan and Kakuzu. I'm interested in the Two Tailed." I said.

"What? No! Not her!" growled Kakuzu annoyed.

"Hm. If you must." said Leader. "Everyone else is dismissed."