Chapter 15

---Kasumi---

I could sense we were now nearing the end of the sealing. Only a few more hours and it would be over. 

"It looks like we have some company." said Zetsu.

"Who is it?" I asked a annoyed tone to my voice.

"Leaf shinobi." he answered. 

"Oh not those brats again." growled Kisame. “They always seem to get in the way.”

"It seems they know where our hideout is." Zetsu added.

Fuck. I thought. They can't come here. Not yet. 

"And now we don't have Pain's jutsu to delay them." said Madara. "What are you going to do now, Kasumi?"

I let a smirk cross my face. 

"You think I haven't thought this far ahead?" I asked. "You know I learnt Pain's jutsu."

"What? How can you know that jutsu!? Fact you shouldn't even be able to do all these different jutsu!" he growled pissed. 

I let out a small laugh.

"You think I'm just going to take control of the Akatsuki without being able to handle situations like this? Oh please." I said as I preformed hand signs. "I'm going to get rid of them. Don't stop with the jutsu. I'll be back." and with that I closed my eyes and opened them to find I was on a rocky terrain and just ahead, Sakura, Akamaru and Kiba running towards me but they didn't stop when they saw me. 

---3rd person---

As they saw Kasumi, they didn't stop running, they were going straight into a frontal attack. 

"KASUMI!" yelled Sakura as she got closer. "WHERE IS NARUTO!!?" and once she yelled that last past, she had chakra in her fists as threw a punch at Kasumi.

Kasumi didn't answer. She just easily dodged that punch and those that followed along with her kicks.

Kasumi didn’t bother to put them under her gen jutsu, she knew that if she was buying time, this was one of the best ways.

Soon from either side, Kiba and Akamaru began attacking Kasumi in their man beast clone form. 

It was an all out tai jutsu battle yet none of them manage to lay one hit on Kasumi. No matter how hard they tried and how fast or how many times they attacked, she saw everything.

"You know," she said as she continued dodging, "None of you will ever land a hit on me."

But those words only made Kiba more frustrated. 

"Sakura move!" he yelled as he and Akamaru jumped at Kasumi from either side using their fang over fang jutsu.

Kasumi's emotionless expression never changed as she landed swiftly on a rock, looking down at the three.

"I don't know why you continue to pursue me. You all know that you'll be too late to save Naruto. We've almost finished with the extraction." she said still not showing any signs of emotion. 

Sakura could feel tears on the brink of her eyes and she looked up at Kasumi before yelling,

"WE WILL SAVE NARUTO!" and with that, she smashed her chakra fist to the ground causing it to crack and break but of course it didn't affect Kasumi as she just jumped off the rock onto another only to be attacked by Kiba's fang over fang.