Introduction

Saira Shetty, a 24 year old fashion designer was happily leading her life with her friends and family trying to set up her own brand. She had setup her own shop 'Raya's' along with her best friend Riya. Her dad's sudden health issue forces her to get engaged to someone that they found on a matrimonial site shattering her dreams regarding her marriage and partner. Though she had let future in the hands of fate, she had informed her fiance on her engagement that she isn't interested in this marriage or him and that this is only for her dad.

Vishwa Malhotra, a 29 year old Maths professor, he always loved teaching from his school days, he is the kind of professor loved by all his students. His parents wanted him to get married and he had agreed that he will marry whoever his parents would choose. He did not expect that it would happen so soon and that his fiancee would not at be interested in this wedding at all. She had informed him during their engagement that she is nowhere interested in this marriage and is doing this only for her dad. He couldn't say anything to her at that time, now he was stuck not knowing what to do, he neither could refuse nor go ahead. He finally decided to let fate decide what was in store for him.

After the engagement, knowing the situation under which they got engaged, both their friends arrange a trip to cheer them up but what they didn't know is that both of them were going to the same place with the same tour planners.

Will they be able to sustain this trip....
Will this trip bring them closer or drive them apart....

-🏞️-

This will be a short story with 10-15 chapters.

This is a non fanfiction story.

Do let me know you views on the storyline❤️

Hope you all will like it💖

Yours lovingly
-Dharini