When eyes👁️ met the first time💍✨

Flashback begins,

It was the day of their engagement, everyone were in the party hall getting ready for the engagement. Saira was getting ready with the help of a beautician and her friends Riya, Saumya and Mithra. Just then her sister-in-law Shriya enters "Sai are you ready", Saira turns to look at her "Yes Vadina (Sister-in-law) almost done". Saira was ready in a royal blue coloured silk saree and parrot green coloured blouse, simple jewellery, light makeup and her long hair tied up in a bun.

 Saira was ready in a royal blue coloured silk saree and parrot green coloured blouse, simple jewellery, light makeup and her long hair tied up in a bun

Shriya goes near her and puts kajal (kohl) behind her ear "Oh baby you are looking so beautiful", Saira smiles "Thank you Vadina". Shriya leaves from there saying she will be back when they call her to the stage. Shriya is Saira's brother Harish's wife, they had a love marriage, Shriya and Harish were childhood sweethearts and they ended up getting married 4 years back. For Saira they were an ideal couple, she wanted such a love for herself but now she was getting engaged to a stranger. The beautician had left, her friends were trying to cheer her up, Riya "Sai smile girl...you are looking so pretty...trust me brother is going to see you and fall flat...what is his name", Saira smiles a little "See none of you know his name also...this isn't what I wanted...anyway his name is Vishwa Malhotra", Saumya gives her a side hug "It's okay baby...we'll all get know him soon...and come on smile you are going to meet him in person for the first time", she just smiles.

In the other side, Vishwa was also getting ready in his room in the party hall, Jay and Akshay were with him in room helping him. He was getting ready in a lighter shade of parrot green coloured sherwani, his friends were teasing him.

Jay "Vishu from now on you will not come with us so easily right", Akshay also joins him "Yeah jay

Jay "Vishu from now on you will not come with us so easily right", Akshay also joins him "Yeah jay...now he will ask permission from sister before coming with us", Vishwa shakes his head smiling "You both are mad...stop trying to tease me". Just then his sister enters the room "Bhai (brother) how much time will you take to get ready", he looks at her "I'm ready Sandy". Sandhiya is Vishwa's younger sister, she is doing her specialisation in Ophthalmology. She looks at her brother he was wearing his usual round brown rimmed glasses, she goes near him and removes it "Arre re what are you doing Sandy", she takes out another set of golden rimmed glasses and puts it on him "Now perfect right?", she looks at Jay and Akshay, they both nod smiling while Vishwa just shakes his head smiling at his sister.