Wherever you go🚶... I'll follow you🏃🏼‍♀️

Saira was running her mind thinking how to talk to Vishwa. They were going to Ooty lake and then to Deer park and Mudumalai National park for the day. She was thinking how to convince Vishwa to join her for boating "Girls while going boating na I will say I'm scared I won't come.. you three don't blurt out anything to Vishwa..", Riya looks at her "Ahemm someone is desperate to go with Anna", Saumya gives her a teasing look "Sai it isn't your honeymoon okay baby.. there are still 3 more weeks for you wedding". Mithra also joins in "Yeah Saira.. last night also Vishwa Anna brought you to the room in his arms.. both of you were completely wet.. what's going on between the two of you.. han".

Saira turns pink completely "Shut up.. yesterday I fell in the pool.. you know na I only know a little bit of swimming and the pool was deep.. he saved me.. and he's my would be husband girls can't I spend time with him". Riya hugs from behind and puts her head on her shoulder "Saumi Mithu you remember someone was complaining about him till yesterday afternoon.. now she wants to spend time with him". Saumya and Mithra give her teasing smiles, Riya laughs while Saira turns into a beetroot blushing "Shut uppp.. you idiots... he is a gem yaar💖.. I was being stupid and ignoring him.. I realised that and now I'm not letting him go.. I said some stupid things to him I need to apologise and convince him"

Saumya, Mithra and Riya look at her "What did you do", she tells them everything. They three hit their heads "You are such an idiot Sai.. now go and talk to him", she smiles a little "I'm trying... yesterday night also I went to talk to him.. as soon as he saw me he got up to leave". Mithra glares at her "What else do you think he will do sit and romance with you.. that man is trying everything to make you comfortable with him.. he cares for you but you...". Saira looks down "I know I... I will apologise and convince him.. I know I can..", they three look at her and smile and hug her "Okay now smile.. and go get your man".

They four go to have their breakfast, Saira's eyes keep searching for Vishwa. She had filled her plate with, Poori, Chole masala, Masala dosa, Sambhar and Coconut Chutney but still had not started to eat, she keeps waiting for Vishwa. After 15 minutes, Vishwa, Akshay and Jay arrive. One look at Vishwa and she was lost, This man and his love for black.. but your advantage only Saira.. he's looking so hot and dashing that you can keep staring at him all day long.. yeah I can.. when will he stop looking like this.. shit!! turn away Saira else the monkeys sitting next to you won't let you live peacefully. She shakes her head trying to clear her thoughts while Riya, Mithra and Saumya had already started teasing her "Ahemm.. eat you breakfast first Sai.. you can eat him up later".

She turns away from him and gives them all a glare "I'm not staring at him", Saumya laughs "Yeah Sureee babe.. you weren't staring at him.. you were trying to eat him raw", Riya and Mithra also laugh. Saira was trying to maintain a straight look but ended up blushing "Shut up and eat.. and let me also eat", Mithra looks at her "Breakfast or him", again they three end up giggling while Saira shakes her head and gets into to eating her breakfast. Her gaze keeps going back to him who was sitting opposite to her with his back facing her, not once did he look at her.

He was wearing a full hand black t-shirt and blue jean and his black rimmed glasses resting on his nose. She was wearing a simple plain baby pink coloured salwar suit along with long jhumkas touching her neck, her hair left open and flying freely. She keeps looking at him, Come on na Mr.handsome Malhotra just once look at me.. I got ready for you today na... Just once look at me Vishwa. After breakfast everyone leave for the mini bus when Saira goes near Vishwa and holds his hand. Suddenly feeling a hand in his he turns to look. He was captivated by her, she is exactly looking like a rose today.. a beautiful pink rose🥀.. this woman will kill me day with her beauty.. the same woman told you to break the engagement.