Us👩‍❤️‍👨 Under the moonlight 🌌🌙💫

Vishwa was happy hearing her but at the same time he was shocked, she had said exactly what he had confessed to Shruthi. Saira was looking at him with eyes only filled with love "I know you are wondering how I got to know... Yesterday after I realised that I like you I wanted to come tell you that's why I came to your room.. but you had slept.. so I went back to my room... That's when I got a message.. Shruthi sent this to me.. she told me to take good care of you and shower you with loads of love..". She hugs him and buries her face in his chest "Please say that you won't break the engagement.. give me a chance baby.. I promise you.. you won't regret..".

Till now it was only her hugging him, but now his arms too go around her to hold her. He buries his face in her neck, she could feel droplets of water on her shoulder. She pulls out from the hug and looks at him, she could see few drops of tears falling from his eyes. She holds his face and wipes them away "Don't cry baby.. please.. I'm sorry.. these tears in your eyes does something in my heart".

He pulls her closer holding her waist, she keeps looking at him, his face shines in the moonlight, his chocolate brown eyes which were glistening with tears were shining like the stars, she was getting lost in his eyes. He cups her face "I won't break this engagement Saira... This more than enough a reason for me to continue this relationship.. you know Saira when you told me to break this engagement I told you that I will.. but I was yearning for one reason to not break this.. yes my beautiful rose I want to marry you and continue this Journey of life which has started with you.. I too want to care for you.. shower you with love.. fight with you.. hug you.. kiss you.. pamper you like a baby... See you reach great heights with 'Raya's'.. would you like to join me in this Journey"

She keeps looking at him, her eyes turn glassy "Yes Yes Yes I want to join you in this journey and continue it for life". He wipes the drop of tear that rolls down from her eyes "I don't want to see tears in these beautiful eyes". She smiles looking at him "It's happy tears Vishwa", he smiles "No more tears neither happy nor sad". She nods and buries her face in his chest, she could hear his racing heart, she smiles thinking that only she can make his heart beat like this. She leaves a soft kiss right above his heart, he squeezes her waist in response to her kiss, she shivers in his arms "Saira don't do this.. you don't know how gorgeous you are looking in this dress and how I'm trying so hard to keep my hands to myself".

Hearing him she giggles coming out of the hug "Mr.hottie you are na too innocent to do anything... I know you won't do anything". He pulls her further closer leaving no space between them, her breath hitches with his act "Don't be so sure Saira". The moon shining in the sky was making her face glow all the more and he was getting attracted to her pink cheek. He leans in closer to her lips making her eyes widen to the size of saucers, she thought he is going to kiss her on her lips, but just as his lips was about to brush over hers, he turns her face and places a kiss on her cheek. She keeps looking at him shocked, while he was smiling looking at her shocked expression.

He starts laughing when she stays frozen even after 10 minutes "Princess stop being so shocked... I just kissed you on your cheek". She keeps looking him and suddenly starts hitting his chest, "You... you.. Idiot you can't give me heart attack like this... What if my heart had stopped.. what if I got a heart attack for real.. what if something happens to my fragile heart.. you can't do such things without giving me a warning". He smiles and holds her hand in his "Nothing will happen to you nor your fragile heart.. I won't let anything happen to you.. Okay.. and moreover if you get shocked only for a little kiss on the cheek what will happen to you in the future Saira".

She blushes red and runs off from there back to the garden. He too smiles and follows her, Saira's friends had started teasing the already blushing her. Akshay and Jay keep teasing Vishwa on the other side making him also to turn into a beetroot. Live music had started, many couples in the resort had already started to dance. Akshay and Jay push Vishwa towards Saira while Riya, Saumya and Mithra push Saira towards Vishwa "Go and dance na.. what's the problem for you both", "Yeah so many couples are dancing.. what's your problem", "Shut up and go dance.. you open your mouth to say anything else I will punch on your face".

Vishwa goes near Saira and forwards his hand to her "Will you dance with me Saira", she smiles a little with a blush occupying her cheeks and puts her hand in his. He holds her waist and pulls her closer, her one hand rests on his shoulder while he was holding her other hand, she keeps looking down feeling shy. The moon keeps shining bright in the sky as they dance, Vishwa keeps looking at her heavenly face glowing in the moonlight, "You are beautiful Saira❤️". She blushes more looking at him, he smiles and twirls her around and pulls her back, her back crashes into his chest, her heart keeps fluttering as he breathes in her fragrance.

She closes her eyes as his breath fans on her nape, her breathing goes heavy as his nose brushes lightly against her nape. She shivers being in his arms "Vi..Vishwa ba.. ba... Baby please", he again twirls her and she lands on his chest. Their friends keep hooting for them in the background, but they get so lost in their dancing and being with each other that they don't notice or hear their friends. They both keep loosing themselves in eachother's eyes, "I'm glad that I came on this trip.. else I would have been sitting and sulking at home thinking about the wedding.. now I'm really happy that I'm getting married to you Vishwa".

He smiles looking at her, she continues "I'll be forever grateful to this trip for giving me these beautiful memories with you even before our wedding❤️... Can I ask you something?", He nods "Am I really your dream baby". He smiles "You know Saira I have not been so into any woman till date.. yes I had my crushes but it was never anything beyond that.. but you.. I saw your photo you were beautiful.. heavenly indeed.. but that wasn't enough for me to give a nod.. I wanted to know more about you.. so I made Sandy to go talk to mom and ask her about you.. that's when I came to know most about you.. you.. your Raya's.. I always respect people be it a man or woman who have the courage and determination to setup their own businesses that's why I respect my Maa so much for the way she has setup the organic farming and it's products business..

It's always been my dream to get such a strong and self made woman.. and hearing everything about you reminded me so much of Maa.. After which I didn't think much and said a 'Yes'.. I was happy to hear that it was a 'Yes' from you side too.. I wanted to know more about you but you made it clear during the engagement that you are not at all interested and I was left to hoping that we will get through this after the wedding.. but then this trip happened.. though still there a lot of things which we don't know about each other I understood one thing that you are whining baby", she smacks his shoulder while he laughs, "But I like this baby a lot❤️.. you have all the qualities in you that I had wanted in my wife.. well except the fact that you run your brain too much..", she hits on his chest while he just smiles "So you became my dream💖".

She keeps looking at him, her eyes well up tears "I'm sorry baby.. I kept hurting you again and again", he wipes the tears forming in her eyes "I told you right no more tears from these beautiful eyes.. now smile", she gives him a small smile but her guilt of hurting him keeps eating her. He understands that she is running her mind again and takes her aside from the crowd and cups her face "Saira look at me.. what are you thinking", she looks elsewhere "I never tried to understand you or your point of view na I kept imposing mine on you always... I'm such an idiot... I kept on hurting you..".

He makes her look at him "All is good now princess.. don't think so much.. whatever it was it is done and over with.. see I'm so happy right now.. you were also not wrong in your point.. you were forced into this relationship and I also didn't expect you to accept it so fast.. I knew you needed time.. it's just that I didn't expect you to tell me to break the engagement which hurt me.. but now all is good.. not just good it's great.. come on it's the last night of the trip and you are being sad.. be happy baby.. past is past.. let's focus on our present and future.. now give me your cute smile".

She gives him a smile, he too smiles and leaves a soft kiss on her forehead, she hugs him feeling at peace. He too puts his arms around her "Though I love being like this with you.. I'm sure our friends right now would have taken hundreds and thousands of pictures to tease us.. and their never ending teasing will never end if we don't go back now princess". She hugs him tighter "I like it here in your arms.. it's warm.. let them do whatever they want.. it's anyway never going to end.. so let it be". He smiles "Your wish is my command milady".

That's all for now guys.
Just a couple of more chapters to go❤️
I hope you all enjoyed this story💖
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini