Her Burning heart🔥❤️🙃...his living dream💕🌠

That night both Saira and Vishwa's friends tease them to the fullest until they both were completely red like a tomato. Having had enough of their teasing Saira goes out of the room to the hotel's garden, she was wearing pink coloured floral printed pajamas and had draped a pashmina shawl around her due to the cold weather, she was walking around enjoying the cold air when she sees someone near the swimming pool talking on phone. When she reaches little closer to the person she recognises him and understands that it's Vishwa, she smiles and walks closer to him. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black track pants, she was about to call him when she hears him talking on phone.

He was talking seriously on the phone "Please Shruthi don't do this.. can't you understand I never felt anything for you.. I don't know why you assumed things... I don't like you in anyway please... You were and will always be just a friend", Saira was hearing his conversation standing behind him. She didn't know why but something in her was burning hearing his conversation "I know her or I don't know her it's my headache.. not yours.. you never said anything before then why now.. why after everything has been fixed... When my engagement has been done with Saira.. forget me Shruthi.. I don't know what else to tell you.. you will definitely get another man.. I'm not the one for you.. and please stop this madness... Don't do this.. it's only going to hurt your family".

She turns around to leave, she didn't understand why her eyes were pooling hearing him, she goes off from there without talking to him or hearing his conversation further. She goes to the farthest end of the garden from where nobody could see her, a drop of tear escapes from her eye. She wipes it off, why are you crying Saira.. why are you burning seeing him talk to someone.. it's not like you love him.. but there is someone who probably loves him with all her heart.. unlike me🙃... Who keeps ignoring him or disagreeing with everything he says... What if he thinks she is better and goes to her.. no he won't he told her that he isn't the one for her and she is just a friend... But then I'm not even his friend.. you are his fiancee you dumb girl... who he knows nothing about... Nor do I know anything about him neither did I try to know.. and I also made sure that he knew that I'm not interested 🙃.. after all this I'm sure he would find her to better... She is his friend ofcourse he would know something about her if not everything.. She is probably better for him and he would be happy with her... I..I should stay away from him, her eyes again drop tears at the thought but she wipes them and goes back to her room and lies down to sleep without listening to her friends but sleep was nowhere near her eyes.

On the other side Vishwa was frustrated, Shruthi had been stressing him out, he was happy that she didn't do anything for the past two days but then what she did today he couldn't take it anymore and he had lashed out on her. Akshay and Jay were teasing the hell out of him about Saira when he had got a call from Shruthi's brother saying that she had an overdose of sleeping tablets. He was worried at first speaking softly trying to make her understand, but hearing her speak as if what she has done is correct he lost it, "Stop it.. enough Shruthi!.. this isn't love!! This is obsession!! you just want to get me that's all.. love isn't always about getting what we want.. love is also sometimes giving and expecting nothing in return.. I may not love Saira right now but I like her enough to want to be with her❤️... She may not want to be with me right now but I'm ready to wait for her... Till she is ready to accept me..

The feelings that I get seeing her and being close to her.. I never have or never will never occur with anyone else.. She is beautiful and smart.. She is childish yet mature.. a complete baby who whines and complains over almost everything but when it comes to her work she runs everything with utmost care, love and professionalism.. she is my living dream💖... I never wanted to tell all these about her and hurt you... But today you need to know.. this is what I feel for her which I have never felt for anyone else.. I hope atleast now you will understand that Vishwa is only for his Saira.. even now if you don't I don't care anymore.. you were my friend but now after all this you lost that also.. please don't interfere in my again", saying this he cuts the call. He sits down dangling his leg into the swimming pool looking at the moon smiling, he had spoke his heart out even if it wasn't to Saira, he was happy that he told someone atleast.