His broken little dream💔🙃

She keeps walking ahead without looking behind at Vishwa, she didn't know why her eyes were getting teary remembering the hurt that flashed across his eyes when she had pushed him away and told him to stay away. No Saira don't think about it.. you might be hurting him now but it's better for him if he is with her... She loves him so much that she is ready to go to any extent for him.. he deserves that kind of love.. I don't know if he will ever get that love with me. She wipes her tears and keeps walking ahead and Vishwa keeps following her silently.

She keeps wiping her tears, Vishwa was noticing her wiping her tears, what's happening to her.. what is going on in her mind.. she first hurts me then she herself cries... I need to find out.. she isn't going to tell me.. probably her friends know something. They both soon joined the others, this time Saira made sure she wasn't left behind. Everyone stopped for lunch, they had spread out a picnic blanket and spread out the lunch that they had packed and brought. Saira was completely silent throughout the lunch occasionally answering only when a question was directed to her and she kept avoiding looking at Vishwa.

Once the lunch was done everyone was relaxing, Vishwa had taken Riya along with him without Saira's notice. Vishwa looks at Riya "What happened to Saira Riya". Riya "We don't know Anna she keeps saying she is just tired everytime we ask", Vishwa looks at Saira who was talking with Saumya "Since when is she like this.. till yesterday night she was fine", Riya "Yesterday night after dinner we were teasing her.. she ran away from the room blushing.. she was strolling in the garden but when she came back she was all gloomy". Vishwa thinks for sometime, she was in the garden.. but I didn't see her.. did she hear me talk to Shruthi.. oh shit!! I need to talk to her and clear everything. When Vishwa doesn't respond Riya calls him "Anna what happened.. what are you thinking", Vishwa shakes his head "No nothing Riya.. anyway thank you.. I want to talk to her.. can you make her stay when everyone leaves", Riya nods.

After some rest everyone gets ready start trekking again, Riya stops Saira saying that she couldn't find her phone. When Saira keeps searching for Riya's phone Riya leaves from there leaving her alone with Vishwa. "Yaar Riyu where did you leave it.. it's not here", Vishwa goes near her "She isn't here.. she left". Hearing Vishwa's voice she looks up "You", Vishwa looks at her "Yes we need to talk..", Saira turns away "There's nothing to talk", Vishwa turns her towards himself and holds her shoulder "Yes we have something to talk about.. I heard from Riya that you were in the garden yesterday night.. you heard me speak with Shruthi right".

She looks elsewhere trying to hide her tears that were forming, "Yes so what.. there's nothing to talk about that.. she loves you na.. what's your problem why aren't you accepting her love.. we are just engaged not married... You can break the engagement also". He pulls her closer to himself "Are you mad Saira.. what the hell.. why do you want to break this engagement", She looks at him "What's the problem.. She loves you so much that she is ready to go to any extent for you.. when you are getting someone to love you to that extent why do you want to marry me..".

His eyes were blazing looking at her "Now I know how much of the conversation you heard.. if you were hearing my conversation then why didn't you hear it completely..if you had you would know why I want to marry you.. why I want to be with you.. that it's only you I want to be with.. why do you keep coming to a conclusion everytime without hearing everything.. on our engagement you never listened to me.. the day we came here you didn't listen to me first you just wanted to disagree with everything I say.. I was happy yesterday night that you were warming up but now again you are judging without knowing the whole conversation".

She keeps looking at him while a tear drops from his eyes, she lifts her hand to wipe his tear but he holds her hand and stops her "No leave it Saira.. why do you care... Just go.. you don't need to care.. you are not interested in this marriage... You are not interested in knowing me.. infact you don't even want this engagement.. I'm an idiot that I wanted to know you more.. I'm an idiot I thought if not now you will understand me later but this understanding is just going downhill day by day.. I'm an idiot that I fell for you Saira... don't you think it's just physical attraction.. you are beautiful yes no denying but more than that I love the fact that you are an independent woman.. setting up a business of your own is not an easy thing.. I was having a proud feeling that I'm getting married to such a person.. I know you can be both matured and a baby at the same time.. I thought you will understand me atleast talk or listen..