An End✨.. and a New beginning💗👩‍❤️‍👨

It was the last day of the trip and they were to start late and take the Toy train (Nilgiris Mountain raliway, commonly called as Toy train, it runs from Ooty to Mettupalayam via Coonoor) to Coonoor and spend time in Coonoor till afternoon and then start from there after lunch. Everyone gets ready and goes for breakfast. Vishwa, Akshay and Jay were already there. Again today Vishwa was wearing a grey coloured  shirt, Saira hits her head looking at him, first thing I'm doing after getting married is filling his wardrobe with colours.

She fills her plate and goes to sit next to Vishwa. He looks at her startled as she pulls a chair next to him while Akshay and Jay chuckle to themselves. Vishwa looks at her "What are you doing Saira", she smiles "Having breakfast what else". Riya, Saumya and Mithra also join them. Vishwa keeps looking at her in surprise, she looks at him and whispers to him "I know I'm beautiful and you said that yesterday also.. but I think you should have your breakfast right now.. then we can sit and stare at each other all day long".

Vishwa looks at her shocked while she continues to eat her breakfast as if she hadn't said anything. He turns away from her and quickly starts eating his breakfast. She chuckles as he keeps swallowing the food nervously. She completes her breakfast and keeps staring at him smiling, he feels nervous with her continuous gaze. Mithra who was sitting next to her whispers to her "Sai stop staring.. you are scaring him baby".

Saira just dismisses her and continues to stare at him. Akshay and Jay keep giving him teasing looks. When she senses him getting uncomfortable she turns away. After breakfast, they all check out of their rooms and assemble in the reception area. They go to the mini bus, Saira again goes to sit next to Vishwa "Mr.hottie I need window seat", he looks at her and points to the empty seat opposite to him "See Mrs. Malhotra you have a seat there.. window seat.. enjoy". She blushes as he calls her Mrs.Malhotra but soon composes herself and looks at him "I want only this window seat".

He looks at her smiling "Umm you are not getting this window seat Saira..". She huffs and sits down next to him and mutters to herself "Huh!! No concern for wife's wishes". He chuckles hearing her "Umm well Mrs.Malhotra you troubled me so much while having breakfast.. I should trouble you a little na". She looks at him "You are very bad.. you shouldn't trouble your wife.. I'll complaint to Maa then". He chuckles looks at her "Accha my whining baby.. what you will go and tell Maa... I was staring at him so he is troubling me..". She looks down feeling embarassed and blushing, he takes hold of her hand smiling "Don't blush too much".

She looks at him smiling "Mr.Hottie you need to stop looking so handsome.. then I will not stare at you". He blushes looking elsewhere, she keeps looking at him smiling mischievously "Aww how cute you are Mr.Hottie when you blush.. I want to pull your cheeks". She pulls his cheeks still smiling, once she leaves his cheeks he glares at her pressing his cheeks "Oouuu.. wait I'll also pull you cheeks". He too pulls her cheeks, she keeps glaring "Ahh", he chuckles looking at her after leaving her cheeks "Now you know right it pains".

Soon they reach the train station. It's a 1.5 hours journey to Coonoor from Ooty in the Toy train.

5 hours journey to Coonoor from Ooty in the Toy train