Epilogue: Always and forever💕

Two years later...

Saira was pacing in her room tensed. Just then she gets a call, she picks it up "Thank God you called.. I was going crazy", the person on the other side chuckles "When are you not crazy". Saira glares at her phone "Wait till I come back Vishwa.. you are so dead", he smiles "Okay okay fine.. why are you tensed you will do great..". She pours all her worries to him "Riya was supposed to be here.. I would have a been a bit relaxed if she was.. but due to her health condition she also couldn't come.. I'm here alone I'm scared if everything will be fine or not". Vishwa smiles "Okay now close your eyes... and take a deep breath princess", she does as he says.

Just then her room bell rings, she opens her eyes "I'll just go check..", she was wondering who could it be and goes to open the door. She opens the door and was shocked, she again closes the door in shock. Vishwa chuckles through the phone "Open the door princess", she again opens the door. Vishwa enters the room while she keeps looking at him in shock, he chuckles looking at her "Okay enough princess.. see I flew all the way to Paris for you.. neither did I get a hug nor a kiss.. what a waste of my coming here".

She pinches her hand "Oouchh", feeling the pain she rubs the place where she had pinched "Wait so I'm not dreaming.. you are really here..", she goes near him "Seriously.. really here..". She jumps to hug him in her excitement, he almost looses his balance but catches the table next to him to balance himself and hugs her back smiling "I am princess.. I know how excited you were for this and how tensed you were ever since you came to know that Riya wouldn't be able to join you because of her pregnancy.. and I know you are really tensed for the finals.. so I came here to support you".

She backs off from the hug and looks at him "But how did you manage this surprise", Vishwa looks at her smiling "It's all talent Saira.. your husband is very talented". She smacks his shoulder "Yeah yeah very talented". He hugs her tightly crushing her in his arms, burying his face in her neck and breathing in her fragrance and filling it in his heart "I missed you so much.. uff 2 weeks it's been". She too hugs him close feeling calm, all her stress and worries melting away being in his arms "I missed you too baby.. so much..".

They both back off from the hug, she holds his leather jacket and pulls him closer, looking into his eyes "You wanted a kiss right Mr.Hottie". He looks at her shocked and gulps his saliva, no matter what.. everytime she becomes bold or vocal it makes him nervous.. all his thoughts of teasing her and playing with her goes down the drain making him nervous even after 2+ years of their marriage. He shakes his head and nods at the same time getting nervous, she chuckles looking at him getting nervous "Aww baby.. you still get nervous.. you are so cute".

She pulls his cheeks smiling, he pouts looking at her "Youuu.. Sairaaa.. I came here to support you.. and you are teasing me.. I'm going back". She chuckles "Okay okay.. you go freshen up.. I'll order something for us". He goes to freshen up while she orders dinner for them. She was in Paris for a fashion contest since the past two weeks, she was one among the few Indian designers selected. After 2 days was the final contest, she was really stressed with Riya also not here with her but now all her tension and stress vanished with Vishwa being here to support her. She didn't expect that he would fly to Paris for her, but then he is as crazy when it comes to her and would be ready to do anything for her.

He comes out freshening up, she goes near him and hugs him "I love you baby", he smiles and hugs her back "I love you too princess". He pulls back from the hug "Come sit down", he makes her sit on the couch and sits next to her "Okay tell me now why are you stressed.. look Saira you have reached the finals.. last year when you tried you couldn't get in.. now you have come this long.. this is itself a big thing baby.. I'm proud of you always no matter what.. even if you are not able to win this time you can try again next time.. just don't stop trying.. that's all.. no need to take any stress.. I'm sure you will rock it". She smiles and leans into his chest "Now you are here na.. all my worries and stress flew away".