He🧍 and Me🧍‍♀️ to 'Us'👩‍❤️‍👨

3 months later,

Saira was waiting sitting in her room thinking how to confess her love to Vishwa. Vishwa was on college tour with his students and he would be returning back the next night. He was on the tour since a week and she was missing him too much, she was waiting for his call. For the whole week he was away, she had been waking up to his call and ending her day with him.

Her phone rings just then, she sees it's Vishwa and picks the call smiling "Hello Mr.Hottie", "Ahemm.. Mr.Hottie not bad.. well just wait for few minutes he will be back.. a student called him to talk something suddenly so he gave the phone to me and went". She bites her tongue and blushes when she sees it's Shruthi, Shruthi had become a good friend of Saira, also Vishwa had resolved all their issues and she was also engaged to get married after 2 months. It took time for her to forget everything and start her friendship afresh with Vishwa but she was happy just with having him as her friend as she didn't want to loose him completely from her life and when Vishwa had told her that they should start their friendship afresh, she had agreed.

Shruthi was also on the tour with Vishwa. She was smiling teasingly at Saira, Saira looks elsewhere blushing "Stop giving me those looks yaar.. I was excited", Shruthi chuckles "Okay okay.. fine.. and your Mr.Hottie is here.. enjoy you both.. byeee". She gives the phone to Vishwa and goes from there, he smiles taking the phone from her "Hey Princess". She smiles seeing him "Come soon na.. I'm missing you baby", he smiles "One more day Saira.. it was you who urged me to go to the tour.. remember". She hits her head "I was being stupid.. you should have smacked my head and asked me how will you stay without me for 7 days Saira.. (she glares at him) it's your fault only".

He chuckles looking at her "I did that too remember.. you only said.. I can stay I won't miss you.. 'it's just a week baby.. I'll be fine.. you don't miss me too much'.. these were your exact words". She shakes her head and glares at him trying to shoot daggers at him through the phone "Be quiet na.. Ughh why do you have answers for everything..". He smiles "Okay sleep.. I need to wake up early tomorrow.. so you also need to wake up early", she whines looking at him "Why do I have to wake up early.. you wake up na".

He chuckles "Okay you don't want me call in the morning.. fine princess.. you sleep", she pouts like a baby looking at him and replies softly "No call me". He smiles "You don't want to wake up early na", she keeps pouting "No you call me", he chuckles "Okay okay stop pouting". They both continue talking for sometime after which they both drift into sleep.

The next day, she was alone at home, Vishwa's mom and dad had gone to a relative's wedding and Sandhiya was also on her internship in Chennai. Saira wanted to confess her feelings to him today, she goes to Raya's in the morning after having her breakfast. She was lost in her thoughts, Riya nudges her "What happened.. where are you lost", she looks at Riya "Nope nothing". Riya smiles at her teasingly "Really that's why you are writing Anna's name on your design", Saira looks at the sheet on which she was making a new lehenga design, she had written Vishwa's name all over the sheet.

She hits her head and turns away from Riya's teasing gaze "Okay stop giving me that look", Riya just chuckles "You are going crazy ever since Anna went on this tour.. I'm scared for Anna.. what will you do when he comes back.. don't scare him okay". Saira glares at Riya "Riyu you better run.. I'm going to kill you", she was chasing Riya who was running away from her "You Riyu.. why do you keep teasing me.. I'm already missing him.. I'm also nervous to confess to him.. and you keep teasing me on top of it.. stupid girl".

Riya stops and looks at her "What did you say.. confess", Saira bites her tongue realising what she blabbered "Nothing.. nothing at all.. confess.. I didn't say that", she keeps looking elsewhere blushing. Riya chuckles and hugs her from behind "Yeah yeah.. suree you didn't say that.. that's why you have turned into a strawberry blushing.. go get ready tell him what you feel..", Saira blushes even more. Riya keeps smiling looking at her "Jaa Simran jaa jee le apni zindagi", she says DDLJ's dialogue in a dramatic way because of which Saira ends up laughing.