The Sacred Union🎑🤵👰

The wedding rituals had started off. The Mehendi ceremony was done. It was the day before their wedding and their Haldi ceremony was to take place. Everything was arranged in the backyard of the Marriage hall. Saira was ready in a yellow coloured saree with some floral jewellery and light make up. She was very excited to see Vishwa after two weeks.

Saira was taken to the mandap where Vishwa was already sitting, she smiles looking at him

Saira was taken to the mandap where Vishwa was already sitting, she smiles looking at him. She had finally managed to make him wear yellow after a lot of convincing when he had said that he will wear white.

 She had finally managed to make him wear yellow after a lot of convincing when he had said that he will wear white

They both were separated by a screen of flowers between them. Vishwa and Saira were looking at eachother through the screen, their friends start teasing them "Ahemm just a day more then you both can stare at each other all day long and all life long". Vishwa and Saira turn away blushing. The ceremony starts and everyone applies Haldi to Vishwa first and then to Saira. Akshay and Jay spread the Haldi all over Vishwa's face, Vishwa glares at them "Youuuu idiots" and starts chasing them while they both run away from him. The same happens with Saira, she chases Riya, Mithra and Saumya with the help of Sandhiya.

They all keep running around turning the whole place into a yellow mess. The elders go away from the place leaving them to enjoy themselves for sometime. Akshay was running from Vishwa and Sandhiya was running behind Mithra, they both bump into each other. They both back off and look at eachother rubbing their forehead. Akshay keeps looking at Sandhiya while she blushes and keeps looking elsewhere instead of him.

He smiles looking at her, she was dressed in a simple yellow sharara suit, Why is she so beautiful all the time.. come on say it to her.. she standing right in front of you.. just three words.. you look beautiful.. come on Akshay. She keeps looking elsewhere fidgeting her dupatta in her hands, is he going to say anything now atleast.. silent killer he is.. what do I do with this man. She was lost in her thoughts when she hears "You look beautiful Dhiya", she was shocked hearing him actually saying this to her. Her eyes widen at first but then she composes herself trying to stop the blush from occupying her cheeks. Despite her efforts, she turns crimson and mutters a small "Thank you" to him and runs away from there.