New Story

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, Wish you all a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🙏❤️

With #SaVi's Journey💕 reaching it's end, #Adhiya will be entering next weekend.

Heartfelt Love

Sandhiya Malhotra, a budding Ophthalmologist, on the verge of completing her M.D in Opthalmology. She was the most talkative one of the family, exact opposite of her brother Vishwa. She is always the Cheerful and fun loving one.

Akshay Sharma, a Human Resource Manager working in Jiya Hospital, Hyderabad. He was the silent one among his family and friends but that didn't mean he would refrain himself from having fun or teasing his friends, especially his newly married friend Vishwa.

Akshay being best friend of Vishwa from their childhood, would always visit Vishwa's house and he would always see Sandhiya running around with her teddy when she was small. He always found her to be the cute kid when she was in her pigtails.

But when she returned completing MBBS from Manipal University after 5 years, suddenly everything changed for him. The cute kid in pigtails had turned into a beautiful woman now. His admiration for her in her childhood was changing into love now. He knew what he felt for her yet he didn't voice it out to her, he always felt nervous speaking to her, now with his budding feelings for her it was becoming even more hard for him to voice it out.

Sandhiya on the other hand, always felt an attraction towards her brother's best friend Akshay but never did she voice it out to anyone. She at first thought he wouldn't reciprocate the feelings, but then she would find him staring at her. This gave her a hope that he too reciprocates her feeling, thought itself made her happy. She was waiting for him to come tell her, but everytime she would go infront of him he would go silent not speaking anything.

Will their love be always silent and unspoken..

or..

will they voice it out...

Dedicated to my constant pillar of support, my best friend❤️.

Like Journey, this would also be updated once a week.

The last chapter and Epilogue of 'Journey' will be out soon💖

Do let me know your views in the storyline❤️

Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini