C2 - Too Big For One's Britches.

• N a t h a n' s POV •

What does this young lady mean by 'apologize', Nathan Reynolds never apologizes to anyone.

This lady is such a drama queen, I have to put her in her place. I slipped my hand into my pockets and pulled out some cash. "I know people like you, you steal or borrow expensive cars and act like you are rich, then you pester rich people just for the sake of earning money", I hollered.

I threw the money to her face and this made her burn up.

"How dare you?, do you think I'm cheap?, Well you're so wrong. You've really crossed the limit this time, young man", she said, with her eyes turning red, walking closer to me, she seemed like she was gonna slap me but trust me, it won't happen. I removed my specs and hung it in my collar.

As she walked closer to me, she tripped over something. I instantly got a grip of her and she fell into my arms before she could fall to the ground. I held her tightly. She is so dainty and delicate, her hair strands falls on my face making it tickle. She is so light for her overweighed looking body. Her red lips jams in fear, making her gasp.

She then looked up to me and our eyes met, She had round hazel brown eyes, which are surprisingly bright. She pulled herself away from me and released her body from mine.

"Catching me before I could fall doesn't make me forgive you, you're just trying to seem like the hero here, what a showoff!", she said in a very firm tone.

Oh, why did I catch her, I should have left her to fall.

"Listen very carefully, I would have stayed and taught you a very good lesson but I've got an emergency to attend to, just watch your ways", she said, putting her hair behind her ears.

Miss 'Blah' left and I'm so happy I'm free from her sass talks. She zoomed off and I hopped back into my car to reach my destination. She has already wasted so much of my time.

• M i l a n a' s POV•

I just realized that I had wasted so much of my time, trying to teach that rich guy a lesson. I'm totally freaked out.

First, my dad doesn't understand what I feel. Second, one of the kids in my NGO is sick. To top it all, I met the worst guy ever today!.

The way he caught me was so awkward. His grip was so firm on my waist and his hands were super warm. I felt so strange when he caught me.

His eyes are the bluest eyes I've ever seen. When our eyes connected, all I could see was ocean blue in his eyes. It was so weird. His chest was as hard as a brick. When I fell onto it, It felt like I hit a wall. He even had the glossiest Bieberish hair.

Jeez Louise!. Why I'm I saying all of these, that man is surly and that's it. His amazing physical features should be set aside.

There's no difference between my dad and 'Mr Grumpy'. They both use their wealth to degrade others.

I pulled over at the driveway of my NGO.

I quickly hopped out of my car and hurriedly walked to the door. "Milana, what took you so long", Damaris said. I saw her by the vestibule.
"No time to answer, where's Cody?" I said, not wanting to answer that question.

"Let's go", Damaris replied. We both walked by the rooms until we got to Cody's. Oh poor boy!. He was under his blanket. I walked to his bed and sat on the edge. "Cody, what's wrong?", I asked rhetorically. He pulled down the blanket and smiled at me.

"Milana, you're here", he said. His body is burning up. "Let's get you to the hospital right now", I said. "No, I don't want to. You're here already and that's fine", Cody replied. "I feel so much better seeing you here", he added. I brushed his hair with my fingers and cup his face. I beamed a smile at him and he returned it.