C13 - Euphoric Me.

• N a t h a n' s POV •

For some reason, I feel so close to Milana. I don't want to fall in love with her for real, It'll ruin me. I have to complete my plan before she drives me crazy. I'm gonna have to break her pure heart but it's really important for me to do so. I mustn't deviate from mly plan, I have to stick to it no matter what. That's why it must be accomplished before she melts my heart.

I always put my work first before any other thing. Love doesn't matter to me. I don't even know what it feels like. I don't even want to know how it feels like. My life has been dysphoric but Milana has made it euphoric. I don't want to give her an importance in my life at all. Milana has taught me how to smile and have a little fun but it won't last. I'll leave her soon to live my dreams. Milana will suffer thanks to me but I think she'll heal overtime. It's really crazy to feel this way. To feel this fake love for her. My plan must succeed soon so I'll stop living like this.

• M i l a n a' s POV •

"You win, Phoebe. All your so called assumptions turned out to be true. Nathan confessed his love for me and I also did. We're a couple now", I admittedly said over the phone.

"I'm always right yunno. They don't call me 'Miss Right P' for no reason", she jocularly replied.

"Really?. People call you that", I giggled.

"Nah, I just made that up", she confessed.

"Nathan is just the best. He's nice and he always looks out for me", I oneirically said.

"Owen, was always like that before he-", she paused for a nanosecond "..yunno, did what he did".

"It's okay, Phoebe. Don't think about it. You'll find a good guy someday. Someone who would respect you and ensure the total best for you".

"I hope."

"Bye, I gotta go-"

"...talk to Nathan", she completed my sentence.

"Yeah!", I giggled.

"Talk to you later!". I could feel her smiling over the phone.

The night fell. I was tired of surfing on the internet. I still didn't get a job and my day was mindnumbung, I couldn't get through to Nathan, I guess he's too busy to create time for me. I'm not necessarily angry at him but I'll still scold him for not picking my calls.

I decided to tell my granny this great news. I strode to her room, her door was opened she was reading a book on her rocking chair. "Hello, Grandma", I said cheerfully. "Lana, How're you", she asked, putting down the book.

"Granny, I found love", I gloated.

"Oh my, really. Who's he", she asked, her expression showed curiosity.

"Nathan, the sweetest guy on earth", I answered with a happy look on my face.

"I just hope he's the best choice. I wouldn't want any good for nothing to hurt you", she asked beshieldingly.

"No Grandma, trust me, he's a good guy", I assured.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter though. Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you loved it

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE/FOLLOW ME

Instagram - @thehaychtwins.