C3 - On A Roll.

A/N: I'm not really familiar with business transactions and how conference meetings go. I'm only 14. There's a scene about a conference meeting below and I just used my imagination and some fictional ideas in it. This ain't how most meetings go (I think). So please bear with me and just go on with my imagination and add a little bit of yours too. ;p
TripleC.............

• N a t h a n' s POV •

The meeting was already commencing when Rob Wesley walked in with two people which I assume are his employees. Why on earth would we be both called to the same meeting?. We gave ourselves stern looks then he took his seat adjacent to mine.

"Good morning Mr. Wesley".

"Good morning Mr. Reynolds".

The host, Mr. Harper greeted both of us. He ran the Skyeville fashion line and he's perhaps trying to seal a contract with a jewellery company for a fashion show or a fashion sale, whatever fashion companies do and it'd either be me or Wesley.

We both didn't say anything, instead, we nodded.

"You both must be wondering why I called you here, well I know you two run the largest jewellery companies there is, so I'm going to leave it to you both. You'll both show me five of the best designs you have in your wares. Whichever I think is best, I'll seal a deal with that person. Is that okay?", he briefly explained.

I was first to present. I ordered Russ to get the laptop and get it connected to the projector. The exceptional designs popped up on the screen and Russ began.

"This is our newly created 'Rubio Diamonte', It's a diamond necklace with ruby patterns. It comes in two pairs and a set of bracelets. It's not heavy, our company improvised a way to make our jewelleries less heavy", Russ expounded, as he swiped to next screen.

"Here is what we call the 'Pristine Smaragd'. It entails the hue of emerald and the floral design of this bracelet is unique". He explained further, and he swiped through three other designs.

My team has for many years, made the best jewellery designs. They have been trained properly to do their works efficiently for productivity.

"Thanks for listening", Russ said, as he ended his presentation.

"Mr. Wesley, proceed!", Mr. Harper said

His employee came forward and showed their designs.

                                    ♥♥♥

"We have concluded the presentation, the designs you both have shown me are very ritzy. I've made my decision, I'll award this contract to Mr.Wesley"

I was so perplexed when he made that statement.

"You see, Mr. Reynolds, your designs were stupendously great, but Mr.Wesley's 'Saph Mired' really blew me away. I was wowed when I saw it!".

Rob Wesley gave me an evil smirk right after Mr. Harper gave his remarks.

"Thanks, I'll see to it that the jewelries gets delivered in two days", Rob Wesley said, smiling in victory.

I couldn't say anything, I was speechless!. I can't believe I lost to Rob Wesley, I really can't seem to. Russ and I left the conference hall, as soon as I shaked hands with Mr. Harper.

I walked up to the hotel's main exit, as my bodyguards and Russ followed me.

"Look who's here". Rob said, as he stood in front of me.

I didn't say anything. I was already in a bad mood, any word I utter wouldn't be good at all.

"I'm victorious, I won the contract and you woefully lost!"  He bluntly said!.

I walked out on him and entered my car. I just want to destroy him and make him pay but I don't know how. I just detest him and I have to put him in his place soon, but first, I'll have to come up with a devious plan to take him down.

I had to eat lunch so Russ and I drove our way to the 'KINSTINE EATERY', It's the best in town, they have the best selections of meals and courses.

We arrived at the entrance and we strode in. Russ and I took a seat at the far end corner. "I'm so annoyed", I said.

"Sir, it's alright there's gonna be another contract and I'm very sure, Wesley isn't going to be invited there, It's on Friday", Russ assured.

The waiter came by to take our orders. "Good day, Sirs, may I take your orders?", the waiter said. "Um, I'll have tuna salad and grape juice". I said, as the waiter wrote down my order.

"What about you, Sir?", the waiter asked, turning to Russ.

"I'll have lasagna and a glass of chilled water" Russ said.

"Your order will be ready in five minutes", the waiter replied, then he walked away.

I could sight two girls coming towards our table. Oh what now?

"Hey hotties, I'm Vivian, but you can call me Veevs", the blonde girl wearing black butt shorts and neon green crop top said in a very flirtatious tone.

I'm already suffocated by them.

"Hi, I'm Lea", the other girl with pink hairdo giggled. "Can we perhaps join you guys?", the blonde girl asked.

"Uh-”, Russ didn't even finish his statement before they both took their seats. That's really obnoxious.

"You must be Nathan Reynolds, right?. We've seen you on TV", the pink headed girl said.

"Nate, do you know?, you're so hot, I could burn", the blonde one winked at me. She even dared to shorten my name, no one does that.

"Could we hang out with you guys sometime?", blonde added, with a childish smile.

"Look, girls, we're busy, we don't have time for all these", Russ said, frowning.

"You're so rude, guy, we're not here for you", blonde replied. "We're here for Nate", pink added.

"Please say something Nate, we wanna hear your voice", blonde said, flashing her doll eyes at me. I have had enough of them.

"Ladies-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence when they both screamed and giggled in happiness.

"Oh my!, he sounds so cute", they both chorused.

"Ladies, please leave us alone, we don't have time for these, okay", I stated. The girls shrugged and raised their brows.

"Now leave here!", I ordered. They glared at me and hissed in anger. They stormed out of the eatery, feeling insulted.

I have never been interested in girls. I don't just fancy having girlfriends. Most of them are just so annoying and contemptible.

"Where's the waiter?, He said he'll be back in five minutes now he's taking forever", I questioned. Just then, he brought our food.

I wouldn't lie, their dishes tasted so good.

                                    ♥♥♥

I arrived at my mansion. Russ had gone home right after we closed from the office. I directly went to my room upstairs. I live alone with my maidservants, chef and my security guards.

I removed my clothes then headed to my bathroom to take a shower. I put on a white tee and sweatpants and dried out my hair.

I laid on my king-sized bed. It was just 8pm and I wasn't ready for dinner. My day was really awful. I met the most provoking and despicable girl, expecting me to apologise to Hu,.,.,.,,her. I also lost a contract to my long time rival. Its just so annoying. I don't even think I can eat dinner anymore, I'll just go to sleep.