C6 - Whatever Floats Your Boat.

• M i l a n a' s POV •

"So you're saying you're sorry and you'd want us to be friends?", I said. We were both sitting on the bench at the kids play area in my NGO.

This is really awkward. The guy that I met on two conflicting occasions is now here asking me to be his friend. I'm still contemplating on this idea but my heart wants me to forgive him and make friends with him.

He came here alone, he wasn't with his bodyguards nor his friend or whoever that was standing with him the other day. But wait, he said he never apologizes so why is he apologizing to me. To me!

This whole thing is really bizarro. He's putting on a friendly happy face today and from what I noticed the last two times, he wore a grumpy annoying face.

"Like I said earlier, I'm sorry", he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It's okay, I forgive you", I smiled.

"Friends?", he said, letting out his hand for a handshake.

"Friends!", I replied, returning the handshake.

"I gotta leave now. I'm a busy type", he said standing up from the bench. "But before that, here's my business card. It contains my phone number and office address", he said, pulling out a card from his pocket. He handed to me and I looked at it for a while.

"Thanks!", I cheesily said.

He walked to his car and he stopped for a while as if deciding something then he turned his back and waved at me. I waved back and smiled.

• N a t h a n' s POV •

I can't believe I apologized to that annoying girl. Today was just the first time and I already feel grossed out by her presence. I just have to pretend, anyways, it's for Reynolds.

The next step is to make her fall in lovea with me. I still don't know how I'll go about it yet but I think it'll go well.

-

I got home and now I have to keep my office work aside and search online for romantic thingy and maybe comments and movies. My plan has to go smoothly with no mistakes. I'll just have to take thia risk for my business.

An incoming call...

Unknown?

"Hey!, it's Milana", she brightly said over the phone.

Milana?

"Oh, hey!", I greeted.

"I just thought, I wanna get to know you better", she said in a calm tone.

"Yeah. When? Where?", I asked in a fake curious voice.

"How about our little fight station?, Always for brew. 3pm tomorrow", she suggested.

"Sure thing!"

"Okay, um. I just wanted to say that you should reduce being rude and grumpy", she said.

Rude and grumpy?. She's messing around.

"Me?. Grumpy?. I'm not grumpy", I protested.

"Mmm. So you're not. You just love been aggressive for no reason", she rudely remarked.

She's crossing limits right now.

"I'm really not. I just had some issues that upsetted me badly", I defended.

"Okay, I'll just agree that you're a stressed out mogul. Better now?", she characterized.

"Yeah. I think I'll take that", I lied. Honestly, she's upsetting me so much that I can't take it anymore.

"Bye", I said and I hung up immediately.

Ugh! She's really annoying. This is what I have to keep up with till I accomplish my plans.

A/N:

Short chapter, right?. I've got writer's block. Other chapters would be better, i promise.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you loved it

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE/FOLLOW ME

Instagram - @thehaychtwins