C12 - Lovewende.

• N a t h a n' s POV •

When I woke up in the morning, I was not alone. Milana was sleeping at the edge of my bed. I rouse from my bed and the noises woke her up.

"Good Morning", I greeted. "Morning", she smiled. "How's your arm?", she asked.

"I feel quite much better now", I answered. She sat up, glancing at the clock on my wall. "It's 8:30, let's head to the hospital!".

"Why!", I inquired. "To get your arm checked!", she answered.

"No, I don't feel like, I'll be fine by tomorrow", I objected. "You have to go, your arm needs to be examined by a doctor", she replied. "Okay, I'll get ready", I answered. I just had to. I must listen to her today. I want to confess my love for her. Fake, not true love.

"Go get ready, I'll wait for you outside", she said. "Don't worry, stay in my room. Freshen up in my bathroom. You could pick a cloth from my closet when you are done. Maybe a hoodie and a pair of jeans. I'll get ready in anotherroom", I stated.

-

She was ready, so I was. I scanned her body from head to toe. My hoodie was practically boogie for her, she didn't wear my jeans, instead she wore her leggings. "Ready?", she asked. "Ready," I replied.

We both hopped into her car. I took over the driver's seat and she took over the passenger's seat And we headed to the hospital. It was a long drive though.  We were both silent throughout the ride.

We arrived at the hospital. The doctor examined my arm. There wasn't much of an infection but still the doctor prescribed antibiotics for me. Milana was satisfied as the doctor said so. We soon finished at the hospital.

We headed back to the car. "I'll direct you to my house", she said, finally breaking the silence. "Okay. But first!, I need to speak with you", I replied, heading towards a deserted road. "Where are you taking us to?", she curiously questioned. "Just wait and see", I answered.

I pulled over at the middle of the road. No one was present around. "Hop out of the car", I said. "Okay", she said in a wary tone.

We were both out of the car. The breeze blowing, the place deserted. This was the right time.

"Milana", I said deeply as I looked at her face.

"Yes?", she asked softly.

"I love you!".

She froze. One second passed.

Two seconds passed.

Three seconds passed.

I placed my hand on her chin and I slowly lifted her head. She nervously bit her lip.

"Well?", I asked, looking at her eyes.

"Uhm.......I'm-I don't really know what to say-", she stuttered incoherently. "I think I love you too", she said shyly. My plan is finally halfway successful. Milana loves me!.

"I don't know how to explain this to you. I really love you. You have a heart that can elevate mountains and tear apart rivers", I sweetly mouthed.

"You ain't that bad either. I love you too!", she said, tightly hugging me.

• M i l a n a' s POV •

His words repeated over and over inside my head. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. Nathan loves me. It's unbelievable!.

I don't know if I said the right words. I never realized my love for Nathan until now.

Nathan cleared his throat bringing me out of my reverie. He gave me an half closed smile and stuffed his hands into his pocket.

I looked at him, unsure of why he was starring intensely at me. He smiled and pulled me closer to him as my back leaned against the car.

"What are you doing?", I whispered.

Nathan tenderly shut his eyes and his face neared mine, I felt his hot breath fan my face until I finally felt his plump lips crash against mine.

For a moment, I didn't kiss back due to unalloyed shock but once my brain registered the actualization, my lips began to falteringly smash his.

Suddenly, it started to rain heavily. Mother Nature sure knows how to ruin special moments. My clothes instantly got soaked, and I frowned. We both tugged away from each other and I looked up the clouds, a droplet of rain landed on my nose, some portion of my black hair was plastered on my face due to its wetness and I moved it away.

Nathan knelt on one knee, he held out one hand and looked at me. "May I have this dance?".

I stared at him dryly. "Without music?".

"Who cares, we could still pull this off".

I took his hand in mine and he stood up, placing a hand on my waist and I placed a hand on his shoulder. We swayed through the rain, totally drenched. It was crazy to dance without music but I still loved it. He twirled me like a child and my skin felt warm with his touch. He lifted me up and I automatically wrapped my legs round his waist then he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. We kept dancing.

I smiled. "I love this!". "I knew you would", Nathan began to sniffle and that's when I realized that we would both get sick if we stay longer in the rain. "Let's go, Nathan". I pulled away from him. My voice was deadened by the loud sound of the pouring rain. "Okay", he held my hand and we both entered the car, our clothes soaked and bodies looking pale. "Had fun right?", Nathan chuckled.

We noticed an hotel few miles away and we both decided we'd go there to warm ourselves up.

Entering the hotel with damp clothes was weird. Nathan went to the counter and booked us a room. He collected the keys and Nathan requested for towels.

We both went into the hotel room and soon after, our towels were brought to the room. I wrapped myself around the towel and handed Nathan one too. "I'll call my personal assistant to order us clothes", Nathan spoke up. I nodded in agreement, I was too cold to speak. I sneezed and I instinctively knew that I had caught the flu. Nathan noticed my shivering, "Care for some hot cocoa to warm you up a bit?".

"Yeah".

"Warm hug?", he asked, spreading his arm widely. "Sure", I responded. We both hugged tightly, for two minutes or longer. I felt so comfortable with him.

Nathan is so caring, the hot cocoa he ordered for helped my situation a bit. After few hours, some clothes were delivered. Nathan went out of the hotel room to get them. He was back with a bag and I stood up from the sofa and walked up to him. I grabbed a bag from him, noticing that it could be for me. I was right, it was. An oversized sweatshirt, and a blue skinny jeans was in it. "Thanks, Nathan"

I took them and went into the bathroom to put it on. I looked good in it. Walking out of the bathroom, I sighted a shirtless Nathan, drying up his hair. He had a well built figure and torso with abs and muscles. It was a good thing to look at, I kept staring and Nathan caught me. "Love what you see?", he teasingly asked, smirking at me.

I ignored his comment and said "When are we leaving?".

"Can't we spend a little more time alone together?. Why the rush?",

"My family must be wondering where I am. My phone battery is low, they can't contact me",

"Okay, we could leave now, if you want",

"I want to"

"I'll call my driver to come pick me up. You could leave with your car"

"Okay but before I leave. Boyfriend and Girlfriend?", I asked

"Obviously, silly"

I gave him a quick kiss on the lip before I set to leave. He stared at me for a while as I was opening the door. I turned my back and he blew me a kiss.