C5 - Paranoia All Over.

• N a t h a n' s POV •

Today is Saturday, my timebased plan is very simple. Weekends are just the days that I merely live a free day. No employees to yell at and no business clients to discuss with. All I do is, take my morning workout at the gymnasium and head to my favorite café, Always for Brew to have some coffee and a nice time.

Entering the café which looked the way it has always been, the Hollywood cerise chairs arranged in random rows, the glass structured coffee tables with cyan table cloths laid on them and all workers dressed corporately in their checkered fuchsia uniforms.

I spotted an empty table, walking towards it, someone bumped into me. Ugh...I really hate when people do that. I stared at the low life who did that. It's a girl, I couldn't see her face because she bent over to pick her phone.

"Err.... I'm so sorry, I was- ", she cuts her sentence right after she saw my face.

"You?"

"You!"

The drama queen is here and she dares to bump into me. Is she blind or something?. Last time, she troubled me so much because I collided with her car.

By the way, what's she doing at such a high class café?...Oh, she probably came to take selfies to update her status. Typical middle class. Anyways, I've got to put her in her place today!.

"How dare you bump into me?. I can clearly see eyes plastered on your face, aren't they working right?", I blurted out.

"It was a mistake, okay?, we both made it, we both were clumsy and I've already apologized now it's your turn, Mr Grumpy!", she said, audaciously.

She even dares to nickname me, she's really got the nerves. "Who are you exactly?", I asked confidently.

"Well, if you seem so curious to know who I am Milana Wesley, the famous Rob Wesley's first daughter"

I'm totally stupefied, hearing her say this. I can't believe she's Rob Wesley's daughter. They both have the same action and annoying words running through their veins. It's definitely a family trait. I see why she has an expensive car and can afford to eat at a high class café .

"Mr Grumpy, what'ya thinking about?. Are you surprised to hear my identity?. Why so?. She questioned, snapping her fingers which brought me back to reality.

"People are watching us. Quit making a scene here, okay?", I said, walking out on her. She held my hand back. What does she want?

"You started this and now you're just walking away?", she said, rolling her eyeballs.

"I got better things to do than to talk to weirdos like you", I spat and I walked over to the empty table.

I stare at her, she looked confused. Maybe she's wondering why I acted like that. Well, I don't care. She gave me a death glare and exited the café.

-----------------------------

"Good Morning, Nathan", Russ greeted, dropping some files on the shelf.

"Sit!", I said, smiling at him and gesturing my hands to the chair in front of me.

"Ah, Nathan, you're in such a good mood today. Why so?", Russ questioned, looking bewildered at my happy mood today.

"Yes, Russ, yes", I elatedly said.

"I have a plan and it'd knock Rob right off the business", I added, clutching my palms together.

"Are you sure it won't ruin anything. You have to be careful, what if it dents our image or puts you in trouble", Russ explained, biting his lips and looking so unsure.