C14 - Frivolously Mindboggling.

• N a t h a n' s POV •

The call putting through.....

"Hello there, sweetheart!", I brightly uttered.

"Hey!, cool enough for you to not pick my calls", Milana said, sarcasm showing in her tone.

"So sorry, I was caught up in an important business emergency", I explained frankly.

"Too busy to speak to your own girlfriend", she mouthed, I could feel her rolling her eyes.

"I said I'm sorry. I've got a surprise that'd halt your little anger", I replied smugly.

"Surprise?", inquisitivity filled her voice.

"Yeah, but I'll spill a little of it. It's a party at my house. I won't tell you what it's about just yet", I casually stated.

"Party huh?. When?", her sweet voice sounded meticulous.

"This Saturday night"

"Cool, I'll be there to see your little surprise", she sounded happy.

"Thanks!"

"Before you hang up, I wanna know if I could invite my friend to the party", she asked.

"Absolutely!"

"Yeah, thanks", she drawled.

"Wear a red dress. I'm sure you'll look pretty in red!", I outspoke.

"I sure would, honey bunny", she replied sweetly.

"Pretty prudent princess", I said merrily.

"Fantasteriffic alliteration you got there!", she complimented.

"I know right?, All from Nathan Reynolds", I joked.

"Yeah", she giggled.

Our conversation went on and on. I'm hosting a launch party for my new jewelry collection. I named the collection after Milana. It's a moonstone jewelry design so I decided to name it 'Mil Moonstones'.
I'll accomplish my plan in a week or two then I'll be free.

-

• M i l a n a' s POV •

I already invited Phoebe to the party. She was damn excited for it. I gave her Nathan's address and she said she'd be there. I don't want to put on the red dress I have. It's old now, I'll go shopping and get the cutest red dress there is.

Lyndsey insisted she would follow me to the mall so I agreed. We got out of the car and both entered the fancy dress store.

I picked up a red shiny chiffon dress and I held it over my clothed body. "How do I look?", I asked, posing dramatically.

"Um....."she trailed off for a moment, looking for the right description. "...not cool enough", she admitted.

"Really?", I asked, rolling my eyes as I hung the dress back on the rack.

"Oh my goodness", she gazed at a silky pearly red flared outfit. "Try it on", she squealed.

"I don't think so", I shook my head dissatisfyingly.

"C'mon, you'll look really good in this dress", she tells me. "At least, try it on".

I sighed. "Alright, fine then"

I went into the dressing room and I changed into the outfit Lyndsey chose. I examined myself in the large mirror and it surprisingly pretty on me. It's kinda short though. I stepped out of the dressing room and saw Lyndsey looking at herself in the mirror, dressed in a Zombie Nurse outfit.