The Wise Plan

Bohyun POV

I must look like a fool smiling widely here in my room. I just got home from Goeun's house, across ours.

I admit I felt a bit terrified since last week. She stayed inside of their house for a week and I can't even ask Sohee about why she's out of sight.

Babysitting Choco today and accompanying him to play was entirely not my plan. It was a coincidence when I saw him playing alone outside so I brought him with me to join us at the park.

God's plans are the best, indeed.

Today, Goeun and I are officially dating. I didn't expect Goeun to be direct, knowing her being naturally shy, I was taken aback when she said she's not into courting stage. I wonder why.

I'm so energized today that I feel like whatever I do I won't get tired.

I reach for my phone on my desk and save Goeun's number. I got it from Sohee's phone without her knowledge.

I put a red heart as her contact name. Then I began typing a text.

"Take your dinner." I type with a smiley emoji then I press send.

I rolled and rolled on my bed hugging one of my pillows, waiting for her reply.

"What are you doing?" I was startled to see Sohee leaning on the door with her arms folded against her chest.

"Why are you here? Do you even know how to knock?" I said to Sohee who look at me disgustedly. How did she get here?

"I knocked. You're just busy rolling that you didn't hear it." She rolled her eyes. "The dinner is ready. Faster!" She commanded then she left slamming the door.

What's her problem? I just pout and glare at where she was standing.

My phone vibrated. "I already did. Thank you for today." She replied. I know she's thanking me for taking care of Choco but I am much more thankful for her today.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" I replied.

"Why? Where?" She replied right away. A smirk form immediately on my lips.

I thought of a nice place but I can't think of any.

"Do you have anything in mind? Wherever it is as long as you are comfortable." I left the decision to her. I know she'll get shy when we end up in a crowded place. And she also told me to make our relationship a secret in a meantime.

"I'm more comfortable here." She replied. Right. She's a homebody. Why didn't I think of that?

"Okay then. Your place tomorrow. Goodnight!" I replied and went downstairs for dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came.

I check my phone for messages, especially for Goeun's message.

But there's none from her, only from my friends. Minho and Kimbum left a message.

From Minho:
We are here.

Kimbum:
Wake up, asshole.

My eyebrows furrowed. Oh god. How can I escape from them today?

I type a 'good morning Goeun-i" text before I get up. I took shower immediately, scan for a good outfit, and ran downstairs.

"Good morning." I greeted the Ahjumma, our helper.

"Good morning sir. Your friends are here." She said while stirring whatever she is cooking on the pot.