We Are Not Done Yet

Author's Note:

Woah. I was so busy that I didn't notice the mixing of POV. I'm sorry to those who got confused. I unpublished and fix some of the problems, anyway here it is! Hope you enjoy this chapter 🤗
_______________________________________________

Minho POV

Goeun suggested to me that I should start with reading books.

"Why reading books? What kind of books?"

"It will expand your vocabulary. It will help you prolong your essays and improve your creative writing. It doesn't matter what kind of books."

"But that's not my problem. I think I lack focus and I'm weak in memorization. I hate enumerations in exams, just so you know." I said.

"It's my favorite type of exam! Identification and enumeration are much easier than multiple choice." She exclaimed and imitate my way of sitting.

"Wow. That's hard in my case I need to study overnight for a quiz. How do you do it?"

"I just study shortly. Let say 20 minutes left before the start of the quiz, then that's when I would start also."

"I would start to cram and mix my thoughts if I applied that technique in myself," I said to her and lean more.

"It was effective on me. The key answers will stay fresh in my mind when I study at the last minute."

I pout.

"Will this work? I don't think I can help you." She said apologetically.
_______________________________________________

Goeun POV

A sudden ding on my phone caught our attention. Our eyes diverted on my phone laying on the table. The screen showing Bohyun's name. I grab it as fast as I could but I think he saw it already.

"It's Bohyun? What did he say?" He innocently asks. I open the message and it is Bohyun greeting me a 'good morning' with heart emojis. He always does this but it didn't bother me though.

"Uhm.. he just ask if you got here successfully." I lied. He will be suspicious if I don't answer him.

"But I didn't mention to him about coming here today. How did he know?"

Oh. Think Goeun. Think.

"Uhm... I told him.. yeah I remember yesterday I told him." I said. Buy it, please.

"Why would you tell him about this? Did he ask?"

"We..we just casually talking yesterday and he mentioned you so I told him you are coming here."

"Oh. Okay." He finally seems satisfied, putting an end to the topic. "By the way, let me do the things you usually do." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I will start to read books since you suggested it. Then after it provide essay questions I would answer them. Put some conditions with it."

"What conditions?"

"Like I should reach 500 words, something that will improve my writing skills. Then give me the content of things you want me to memorize, or prepare a quiz which I am only allowed to study in a short time. Just test me Goeun." He said with a convincing tone.

I think the idea is great so I nodded. "Okay let's do that when it's my turn again, you'll teach me tomorrow right?"

"Yes yes. I will. Prepare for me." He said cheekily then wink.

I'm sure my eyes got widen with what he did but he just laugh.
_______________________________________________

The next day, he came not as early as he did yesterday but today he isn't alone, he arrive with Bohyun, Kimbum, and Joohyuk. Minutes later, Sohee came too.