Reconciliation

Minho POV

I squinted my eyes as I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face.

A smell of alcohol filled my nose when I turn to my other side. I felt a solid thing on my side so I force my eyes to be open.

I rub my eyes several times to convince myself that I'm seeing the right thing.

I can see a back of a woman lying comfortably beside me. I massage my temple as soon as I realize who she is.

This is not my girlfriend. Go Eun has short hair!

I check myself underneath if something unholy had happened between us. I'm still in my clothes, so does she. I look for my phone and check it.

Go Eun left seven missed calls, three messages. There's also Kimbum, Joohyuk, our other classmates, and my Mom.

I ignored all of it and open only Go Eun's messages.

Where are you? I'm going to pick you up.
- From Babe
Yesterday 8:36 pm

Where exactly are you? Answer my calls.
- From Babe
Yesterday 9:09 pm

You know you can't drink, right? Why did you do it?
- From Babe
Yesterday 9:51 pm

My head hurts a little more seeing her messages. I force my body to move and start the day. I woke up Jiwon first.

She moves lazily and smiles at me as soon as she opens her eyes. I told her to get up quickly so she can get out of my sight.

She is a pain in the neck.

"Please move faster. Just grab your stuff and get home. Your parents might be looking for you." I told her as I clean my bed.

I know nothing had happened between us. My bed stinks because of alcohol but it's still clean. And we woke up fully clothed.

"My parents know where I am. I told them yesterday that I'll stay the night here." She flirty said and grab her purse and heels.

I nodded just to dismiss her. As soon as she left I let out a loud heavy sigh. I took a shower and washes the bed's pillowcases and the comforters.

I couldn't remember what had happened or how did I end up home. I only remember Kimbum getting home first, then we continue drinking in another stall and that's it. I don't know how I get home, where's Joohyuk, and how the fuck Jiwon tagged along with me.

I'll just meet Go Eun after this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Goeun POV

I just got home from the cemetery. The pain of yesterday is taking a toll upon me and my heart seems to explode anytime so I run to my Mom's tomb as soon as the sun showed up this morning.

I let out all the frustrations, disappointment, and pain I am carrying since yesterday. It somehow helps me. It somehow gives me peace and a clear mind.

I told Eomma all the things about Minho. What kind of person he is and how he extremely made me happy for the past few months. And I also told her about how he instantly crushed my heart with what I discover yesterday. I poured all my emotions into her and let myself cry because I don't want other people to see me devastated, not with Appa or even my brother.

I walk to my mirror and there I saw how swollen my eyes were from crying. My decision of venting my emotions to my Eomma's grave somehow helps. I feel a lot better.