Let's Have Fun!

Minho POV

"Let's talk." The first two words Bohyun said as soon as he came back from downstairs, bringing at least 8 cans of beverage.

He asked Kimbum and Joohyuk to leave for a while and spent their time somewhere. Kimbum and Joohyuk complied, they sense that this is something serious, but before the two-step out, they grab one beverage for each of them.

"I'm thirsty." Kimbum sneakily said.

"Nado!" Joohyuk added. Then they left.

Bohyun turns to me, opening one can, and handed it to me. I grab and drink it right away. "What is it?" I frankly ask.

"I talked to Goeun downstairs." He started.
Gulping on his drink.

Goeun is here? Right now?

"And?"

"I confronted her and...she dumped me."

"Mwo?? Jjinja?"

"Are you happy?" He scoffed and look more serious after. "Seeing her a while ago, saying sorry to me, she looks tired and I feel guilty because I know I'm one of the reasons why she looks stress."

She dumped Bohyun. What does it mean???

"Now that I am dumped by her, it's your chance, try your luck, persuade her genuinely, I'll stay here rooting for you." He seriously said, still manage to smile even it didn't reach his eyes.

I lost words. Bohyun is indeed such a good person. Their family. I'm glad he was an open-minded person.

"You okay?" I ask and he just rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck bro, the girl I like rejected me! I'm not okay but I can manage it." He then smiles reassuring me that he can be over it.

"You sure you are not mad at me? Are we cool then?"

"I'm not. But I'll be mad at you if you hurt her but I doubt you will. Just take care of her. She's precious generally." I nodded and hug him.

"Thanks, bro. She's in a right hand." I said and we both make a fist bump.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One week has passed since that day Bohyun told me that he was rejected.

I didn't meet her nor texted her.

I told Sohee to tell her that we won't have a study session for a while because I'll be busy. But the truth is, I want her to breathe, to relax her mind as Bohyun's said last time, she looks stress.

I think a week is enough for her to set her mind and to be free from stress so I texted her.

"Are you free? Let's resume our study session if you have time." - SENT

Seconds pass and she replied right away. "I am. Where?"

It's odd for me to be asked where when she knew we always stay at their home. So I tried my luck, "can we study at my place today?"

"Yes. Send me your address. I'll prepare now." She replied instantly. Why is she so fast to respond today? And I can't believe she agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Goeun POV

It's been a couple of minutes since I step out of the taxi car which left already. I'm here standing outside of Minho's place. I don't know if I should ring the doorbell or just back out and pretend that I didn't make it.