Betrayal

Goeun POV

"Babe, egg please and...sugar," Minho ordered me. "And please tie this apron for me." He added raising his arms and giving his back at me.

We are in the kitchen preparing our breakfast. I was supposed to make pancakes but he volunteers to do them. He said it's his way of returning the kindness that my family gave him, especially Appa.

He almost did everything and I left here standing at the end of the kitchen's island, watching his every move in our small kitchen. He only remembers me when he wants something he doesn't know where to find.

The sight of him cooking wearing my peach apron is like a nostalgic film I will constantly play in my mind.

Appa soon showed up with my brother and was amazed by Minho's gestures. Even my brother likes his pancakes.

It was one of the best breakfasts I will cherish for the rest of my life. I saw how happy and thankful Minho was for letting him stay and spend the night and I also saw how determined and satisfied my Appa was for having him in this time of our life.

"So you're gonna stay here? For a whole day?" Minho asks after I shower. He waits for me to finish before he leaves and pours his time into their papers.

I only nod in response and tap my wet body with my towel.

"Isn't it boring? Why don't you join us? I'll be meeting with my friends." He added in his persuasion.

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine. I bought books and I want to read them. Besides, you'll meet your friends for your papers, I don't want to bother you."

I have been craving for his touch and attention the past few weeks because we are both busy, but after sleeping with him last night to having an incredible breakfast with him and my family, I felt full and contented by the simplicity of it.

"You are not a bother."

"Yeah, I know, but I know you'll lose focus when I'm around." I cheekily said, crinkling my nose.

He rolled his eyes and pinch me. "I'll be at peace when you are with me."

"I want to read, Minho." I pouted.

I feel so safe and secure with him that I want to be alone and enjoy myself today without worrying about anything.

"You can read there, bring your books." He still insisted.

"I can't. I'll be distracted by your group."

He stops reacting and stays quiet. "Are you upset?" I carefully ask.

"Nope. I just remembered that I'm dating an introverted person." He chuckles.

"Is that a bad trait?"

"Not at all." He shook his head.

I walk towards my mirror and reach for my body essentials. I started applying them to my skin and I saw him in the reflection, intensely looking at me.

I'm still in my towel, wrap around my body without any clothes underneath.

"I might melt." I blurted. His eyebrows met hardly. "What's wrong?" I faced him. He's looking at my back and not in my eyes.

"What happens to this?" He walks towards me, his index finger sticks out pointing at my shoulder. It was red and has a trace of teeth. The parts he bit when he chases his pleasure. It results a mark on it.

"Ask yourself." I simply shrugged.

"What? I did that?" His eyes widen in disbelief. He seems not to remember.