I'm sorry

Joohyuk POV

I expect to see a fresh and lively Bohyun arrive but no, it's as if he fell to the ground, I can't paint his expression right now. He used to always have something to brag about every time he came home from vacation but now he is just quiet and seems to be thinking deeply. They arrived yesterday and he summons us today.

"Woah. What's with today? What's with the serious face?" Kimbum exclaimed as he enter Bohyun's room. He also notice something, I thought it's just me. Minutes passed and Minho finally arrive.

Their eyes met as if they were both estimating what each other was thinking. What's this? Something is off. Something is wrong. It was a long time before their stare was cut short when Minho spoke.

"How's Thailand? Did you enjoy your vacation?" Minho asks, he walks straight to Bohyun's window and leans there. Bohyun remains silent in his spot on his desk. He crossed his arms against his chest and sighed heavily.

"So, you guys are together now." He stated and chuckled at the end. He shook his head and run a hand on his hair. It looks like something is bothering his mind.

Kimbum and I are perplexed by the situation and their behavior. They are the only two who seem to understand each other in this room. It's like Kimbum and I are just decorations here and silently crawling for what they're talking about.

"Yah. What's going on? Who's together?" I ask. This is unfair, we are here but seems like not.

No one answered me. Minho just sighed as he glanced out the window. Everyone remained silent.

"I'll talk to her," Bohyun said. Attempting to exit his room but Minho started to speak.

"Don't worry. She took back her answer." Minho said with a soft and weak voice. He smiles at Bohyun who stops on his track.

"What? When?"

"The next day of my confession."

"What did she said?"

"She felt torn, between us. She doesn't want to be selfish nor unfair."

"How did you deal with that?"

"I told her that the decision is on her. Not on us. It is not her fault, and not ours also. We are just unlucky to fall for one person." Minho's face become calm after he said that.

I and Kimbum's attention are shifting between the two of them. We felt invisible here listening to something we don't know.

"I think they can't see or hear us," I whispered to Kimbum. He rolled his eyes and hug one of Bohyun's pillows.

"Yah. You two, why are we even here?! What are you guys talking about? Who's her?" Kimbum's voice had a hint of impatience.

"I like Goeun," Bohyun said.

"I like Goeun," Minho said.

They were simultaneously utter. Minho and Bohyun looked at each other while Kimbum and I both dropped our jaws with their confession.

"Mwo?! The two of you?! You guys are just tripping on us, right?" Kimbum exclaimed.

"It's true." Bohyun seriously said.

"Is that even possible?" I frustratedly ask and cover my face with my hands.

"Bros before hoes." Kimbum suddenly sings out of nowhere.

"Goeun isn't a hoe!" Both of them yell the same words at the same time. We flinch as we saw how the two of them shot us, especially Kimbum with a murderous glare.