First Fight

Goeun POV

When I finally got home, I let out the waves of tears that I kept holding on to from the school clinic.

Minho wants to send me home but I insisted not to, besides he's busy with his subjects.

I don't understand how we get into this situation. Minho would probably hate me for not telling him the truth but I don't dare to even utter those words in front of him.

I managed to take a bath despite my wobbling legs, I cleaned myself, and take my time processing everything that had happened for the past few days.

We've been careless.

And what makes me feel more guilty is not knowing about the existence of the little soul inside of me. Why I haven't thought of it?

I feel so stupid.

Sohee is right. We are disappointing. What would our parents think if they found out? If it's still on me, do I have the courage to keep it? They will probably force me to stop going to school and Minho will be forced to leave his studies too and find a job to support me. Will he support me?

I fell asleep with a heavy heart and a confused mind, there's a lot of different thoughts that come in and out of my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shines brightly, hitting my glass window that I left open last night as the curtains dance along with the wind.

I just woke up, got more than eight hours of sleep but instead of feeling full energized, I feel weak and empty in a way I couldn't explain.

I don't feel like moving out of my bed today. I'm not even hungry. I just want to be stuck in here and be covered by my thick bed cover.

My unborn baby suddenly crossed my mind as I caresses my bare stomach. "I'm sorry..." A tear escaped my eyes. "I didn't mean to lose you or deny your existence...I just don't know you were already with me. I'm so sorry..."

I stayed on my bed for a long time until Appa barged in. "Don't you have classes today?"

"I do. I'll skip for now Appa. I feel tired." I respond and cover my body with the bed cover.

"Are you alright?" He asks with prying eyes and I nodded instantly.

"Yeah. I'm just tired Appa. I'll take my breakfast after you leave." I replied. Gladly he believe and left me alone.

Other tears fall off my cheeks after hearing my father's concerned voice. I sob again while covering my face with my pillow so no one would hear me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up again with Choco playing with my hair and face in my bed. "Noona, noona!" He cheerfully called out.

I checked my wall clock and it's nearly 10 am in morning. I perhaps fall asleep while weeping. "Why are you here? Where's your nanny?"

"Cooking!" He exclaimed then waves my phone in my face.

"Oh! My phone, give it to me."

"It's playing music." He said that made my eyebrows pursed. How would my playlist play? Choco doesn't even know my password.

I shrug and check my phone instead.

My eyes widened with 47 missed calls and 12 messages plastered on my notification.
Most of them are from Minho while the others are from Sohee and Hyeyoung.