No Take-Back

Goeun POV

All the words that came out of Minho's mouth seemed like jumbled words to my hearing. I don't understand anything.

My mind still processing everything, his words, and his actions. So this is what Sohee told me, that something is going on. Why didn't I noticed it? Or was I too focus on Bohyun? Right. They are friends. This can't be happening. I guess she's right, I'm dumb when it comes to love.

His question is harder than questions in exams. How I am supposed to answer it? I am torn between two guys who treat each other like brothers. I don't want to ruin the friendship they build for years.

"How I am supposed to answer him," I murmur unconsciously. He squeezes my hand again and smiles. I turn to him and he stares back at me. "Sorry for pressuring you but I am different from others. If other men can wait for your answer, I'm sorry but I can't. If I give you time to think for your response, I think I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight thinking about it." He said sincerely and transparently.

"Take your time thinking about it. I'll wait for your answer only today. I'll wait right here in front of you while holding your hand." I seemed to stop breathing as I slowly pulled closer to him. I was like a statue that had hardened before him. I couldn't resist his shining eyes that were only focused on me.

He expects me to think, how can I think clearly like this? But despite my complaints, why can't I still pull myself away from him. What should I do? Why can't I simply say 'no' to him?

"What did you just asked?" He chuckled at my question.

"Didn't you hear what I said or do you just want to hear again that I want you?"

"Why are you saying this? Why are you doing this to me?"

"What did I do? I'm just confessing my feelings to you. What's makes it hard for you? Just give me a yes or no."

I inhale the air deeply and exhale it right away. He is right, the question is easy it is not difficult to answer. But he also can't blame me now if I become speechless because these things are happening so suddenly.

"Do you have a boyfriend? That's why you can't answer me?" He suddenly asked. There was a hint of sadness in his voice. Even his shoulder fell after asking.

"No." I quickly shook my head.

"Then can I be your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Yes! You said that. No take-backs." He immediately engulfed me for a hug.

It seemed like I was put in a short yet quick Q and A portion. I feel like I lost the game and he won. My mouth already said yes but my mind still processing it. He let go of me but his hands stayed on my small back. He looks down at me and examines my face carefully. He is so tall though.

"Yah. Don't think of taking it back. It comes out from your mouth." He threatens me with a playful smile.

"Wait." That is the only word I could say at the moment. Things haven't yet sunk in my system. "I didn't mean to s—"

"Noona."

We both turned to the source of the small voice. It's Choco. He's up. I quickly went to him and patted his forehead. "How are you feeling right now baby?" He had lost the scorching heat but his face was still dull. he just pouted and blinked his eyes slowly, looking rather sleepy. I scoop him into my arms and turn to Minho. "I think he's feeling better now. Go home. I can take care of him alone." I said.

"No. It's okay. I can stay here a little longer." He said burying both of his hands inside of his pant's pocket.

I glance at the clock inside of my room. Appa will not come any time soon so I let him stay then. "Uhm... if you want to stay then read some story for Choco while I make something in the kitchen." I commanded him. He disturb my quiet mind and made my heart beat faster, it's better for him if he stay away from me for a while.