Introduction

The following story is totally based of fiction while some of you may claim that it is related to real life and I do agree with it but we don't have any prove.

Demons, Satan and Black magics seems so good to be true but the universe is full of mysteries. If miracles are possible why not this? Rumours spread faster than good news and like that, evil energy is more powerful than positive energy.

We live in a society where our education and experience gives us the best response of everything. Science is what we are more interested in and proofs are what we crave for. Besides the reality, in our childhoods, we heard or read a lot about fairy tales. Seems so beautiful but it's as scary as unbelievable.

Demons belongs to hell, ruled by the strongest Demon King, Lucifer, legendarily known as The Satan. The Satan has the strongest evil power as well as the creator of hell, after being rejected from heaven. Lucifer aka the Satan was God's most liked Angel but he opposed the laws of God and wanted the angels to live freely.

After the creation of Hell, the famous Fallen Angel, The Satan created many other demons and demonic energy raised. We all heard about how people goes either Heaven or Hell after death but it's all just a fiction. No one exactly knows what happens after death or if all this things really exists.

In this book, we are gonna talk about the Knight Of Hell, Furcas. Furcas rules 20 legions of demons. He teaches Philosophy, Astronomy, Rhetoric, Logic, Chiromancy and Pyromancy. Furcas is depicted as a strong old man with white hair and long white beard, who rides a horse while holding a sharp weapon.

Demonology explained all the theories of the Demons as well as the ways of summoning them in the human world. Human greed can lead to the worst destruction a hundred century can occur. We live in a happy world and it's my suggestion, that instead of depending on some magic, we should always work hard to get good results.

* * *

Lastly, please don't spread any hatred in this story or try researching on all this stuffs. Demonology is very exciting but it won't lead anyone be permanently happy. The story is for fun and I'll suggest to take it in that way only.

* * *