Chapter 10: Everything Messed Up

Let's get started then" Alex said and put out a paper from the dusty papers and kept it on the floor.

It was the Sigil.

"Glad to have it back" I smiled and looked at it.

"Do you remember the spell?" Alex asked as I nodded

"Do you remember the spell?" Alex asked as I nodded. He kept all the other papers in their place and lit up a huge red candle and put it beside the Sigil.

"Listen Grace, I am done with arranging and now you can start it. I'll wait outside until you're done" he said

"Aren't you going to be here with me?"

"No, you already know that the person who wants to summon has to be alone and that too in a silent place"

"Mhmm" I nodded "Yes, then I'll start right away. Wish me good luck!" I smiled

"Good luck, sweetheart" with that he went out, as I locked the door from inside.

.

I sat down, keep the Sigil in front of me, and the candle beside it.

You can do it, Grace-

My lips trembled as I was about to say it, damn, I am more nervous than before. I took deep breaths and put my right hand in the middle of the Sigil and chanted.

"Secore on ca Furcas Remie"

First of all, nothing happened, no changes, I repeated it, again and again. It's been 10 minutes, I guess.
I uttered it again and again, I need a lot of patience, I can't open my eyes until I'm done with it.

"Secore On Ca Furcas Remie" I repeated and left out a breath at last.

Now that was the time when I could feel the change of air around me. The sound of curtains fluttering, things falling from the table and a mysterious and uncomfortable feeling.

He is here.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked down at the Sigil. I can't look up, no matter what, I can't mess up-

"Great Knight Of Hell, I'm honoured to have you here and hope to be your majesty's most humble and obedient servant" I said.

A laughter was heard. The sound of laughing was echoing from my one ear to another.

"You really want to be my servant?"

"I hope to but that would be an insult to your powers. I'll come to the point, the reason of summoning you here" I said

"Speak my child, what do you want to seek in this rotten world of yours?"

"I wish to get the great knowledge of philosophy, the knowledge as yours, grant me your blessings, My Lord"

"..."

There was silence, I was getting nervous. Should I look up? No no, I shouldn't. I couldn't feel him in front of me now but my eyes were fixed on the Sigil.