Chapter 6: First Practice

T-the dog— HOW COME IT'S HERE? Wasn't it outside?

"Y-you—stay away!" I gulped and walked backwards but collided with the door as the dog slowly took a step towards me.

Should I run?

I unlocked the door as it barked and about to open the door but damn! I couldn't!

*Bark* *bark*

"AHH!" I shouted and closed my eyes, tightly.

"Grace!" I heard footsteps and opened my eyes slowly. My roommates came to me and to my surprise, the dog wasn't there.

"T-the dog-?" I said as they all looked at each other worriedly.

"You fine? What about the dog?" Bella asked.

"I was pretty sure it was in front of me just now, but— h-how did it disappear?" I tried to explain but instead the questions were coming towards me.

"What are you talking about? The dog was outside, how can it come inside when you locked the door?" Daisy asked.

"I don't know but it was here only, I'm serious!"

"Well, I think you're tired. Let's go to the room" Miya said as I nodded and went to the room. Was I hallucinating back then? But it was there....ugh! Nevermind.

After few more hours, we all went to sleep.

* * *

"Grace?" I opened my eyes to see Betty.

"Uh?" I rubbed my eyes and woke up.

"We are leaving now" she smiled.

"Now only?" I asked as she nodded. We hugged the twins for the last time as they waved at us and went to their house forever, leaving us. That's it, that's the end of their chapter in the story. Now, only Grace, Daisy and Miya is there in the hostel.

"Guys, I'm leaving for work" with that, I left for the hospital. All I need is—

"Morning" Susane smiled.

"Aw holy Jesus, I needed you so f**king much" I hugged her as soon as I entered inside.

"Got any problems?"

"Nope, not feeling well" I pouted.

"Let me guess. You tried to summon that devil but he left while showing his middle finger to you?"

....Bruh

"What the-? No, I didn't try to summon him last night" I rolled my eyes

"Then?"

"My two roommates left..."

"Oh"

"That's not a simple thing, I'll miss them but oh yeah, we have bigger problems here" I said.

"Like murdering humans?"

"Or maybe f**king earthworms?" I glared as she laughed.

"Not a bad idea"

"You-" I couldn't complete my precious cuss because before that she dragged me and threw me on my seat. Yup, literally threw me! She got some good shots, right?

Is it me or the weather is pretty chill nowadays?

"Uff, I am so tried" a nurses said and switched on the Air conditioner.

"What the f**k?!"

"Damn, switch it off!"

"It's mid winter, dude!"