Chapter 14: It Will Never Be Peaceful (THE END)

I opened my eyes slowly, it was all dark, I couldn't see a thing, where am I?.

"H-hello?" I asked, whom am I kidding? I'm inside the shark's tummy obviously but why am I still alive?

"You are awake?"

"F-Furcas?" I asked "Why are you doing this to me? Can you please tell what's my fault? I just had a wish and I wanted you to fulfill it and it's fine if you didn't want to but why are you doing all this?? I am still unclear about what you want! Please tell me and leave me alone!"

"You can talk a lot, you know and I never told you that I didn't want to fulfill your wish, I just needed something in return also, it's your fault, you didn't listen to me when I warned you"

"You warned me...?"

Suddenly the whole room filled with dim light. I shouted when I found myself inside a locked glass vessel, inside the water. There's no water inside the vessel and the oxygen is also limited.

"What-what's going on?"

"You have very less time, how will you save yourself?" He laughed

"Shut that crap and give me the answers!" I yelled.

"Grace,"

The voice changed, it was Alex's voice.

"Al-Alex—?? Alex, are you fine??" I asked.

"Pfft- of course, but you seems to be in a lot of pain, want me to get rid of that for you?"

"What are you saying?"

"Grace, didn't I help you enough? Didn't I treat you well? But still, you're so selfish but then also I helped you, why are you so needy?"

"Alex, I am not getting a thing. I know I was being selfish and I'm ready to apologise but what's your connection with Furcas and why am I here?" I asked, my tears are flowing non-stop but I don't have time to care about those.

"There are limitations of this world and you wanted to cross the limit. People wanted money, beauty or frame but you were none of them, and your desire was meager but tell me, you could have done it with hard work then why did you choose this path? Are you afraid of death? Aren't you afraid of losing the little life you've got there?

There's a solution of everything but you just didn't care, even your friends tried to make you understand but you were so stubborn that you brought your danger yourself only"

"Don't tell me you are Furcas...." I gulped, he is right, I could have but I have been too selfish and it's my fault,I could have stopped but I didn't. Now, I don't want to die, I was going to have a happy life, I don't want to leave that.

"Why do you think a complete stranger would help you out with these without any ultra motive? Yeah, but human says that we demons are merciless, and cold-hearted but you tell me, didn't I warned you?

Not once, I warned you many times, I even tried to stop you, I told you all the risks but still you went for this, you can't blame me, I wanted your soul but atleast I didn't take it unfairly. You deserve this"

"I-I am sorry, I know it's all my fault but please forgive me, I will never do this again, please leave me" I begged

"You are out of chances, Grace...but you can save yourself again, find the way" he smiled.

I pressed my hand on the glass, it was closed "But how..?"

"Break the glass, Grace, you can't just stay alone in the dark, you're out of air, don't you want to be with everyone? Break the glass and be free!"

"B-But I'll die if I break the glass, it's water outside" I replied.

"You ain't gonna be alive inside either. Which one would you choose? Choice is yours, but remember, the fish always wanted to be free"

It became silent again. I gulped and stepped backwards. I don't have any choice, I ran fast to break it but failed.

"Huff" I breathed and again tried, this time I could make a crack, the hands became red but I was already facing breathing problems, I can't die here.

I again tried, harder and this time, breaking the glass, pinching the glass pieces inside the arms and rushing back outside.

"I-I'm finally....free...."

* * *

"Mom, mom" a little boy who was passing through the main street called his mom while she was focused in her phone.

"What is it, dear?" She smiled at her son.

"There's lady lying on ketchup" he replied. Her mom tilted her head in confusion and looked at the direction but almost screamed for what she saw.

She hurriedly ran to call other people, then police were called and there was a huge crowd there.

Grace's lifeless body was lying on the middle of the street while the while body was bleeding, the glass pieces were still stuck into her hands and the face and skin was shattered in pieces.

The police investigated the body and called the ambulance. The person was died and while investigation they asked few people if anyone saw anything happening but no one knew anything.

"It's strange, there's no glass here still we found glass pieces inside her hand and her body seems to be shattered by some animal" one of the cops said to another.

" I know right, this is really stange to happen in this broad daylight and we can't even find any evidence"

"Then what to do?"

"Let's ask her family and do research for some days and then we'll close her file" the senior ordered and everyone nodded. The body was taken by the ambulance and the police called Daisy and Miya at the hospital.

The world was never peaceful but his job was done there, he got what he wanted and maybe no one exactly knows what he wanted but who will ever know?

Her death will be another suspense which will be covered by the greatest creatures on Earth known as Humans and it will be all silent and silences.

But remember, greed is the worst thing, everything has a solution just open your eyes. The path maybe long but effective, afterall the first step is always the longest.

THE END

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

* * *

Gosh, the story is finally completed. Hope you enjoyed and I'll update the epilogue soon and then we'll be done with it.

And, thank you for choosing the story. I'm glad to have you all here :)